• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Who is your favorite normal villagers?

Coco or Lolly.

Definitely Maple. She was one of the villagers that I originally wanted when I started the game, so I was very happy to see her in my town when I had to restart. If I had Chevre, Fauna, Goldie, Lily or Skye in my town, I'm sure I'd warm up to them fairly quickly, too.

gladys; i remember her always talking about her best friend moppina :9 not a huge fan of normal villagers, but i loved how eccentric they were in wild world!!

DEFINITELY COCO!!!!!

I just love her because she's cute and unique in design <33
Also my one first villagers in WW (who sadly moved away).

Pekoe!
To be honest I was disappointed when I got her since I really wanted Merengue. But Pekoe really grew on me and now I can't imagine my town without her. I don't even want any other normal villagers anymore D:
I'm starting to suspect that she brainwashed me or something.

Marina, had her in WW. I also like Skye and Fauna a lot too(despite me thinking Fauna is overrated).

Maple!
She's currently in my town and she is just too adorable <333

Vesta and Eunice.

I actually really disliked the Normal personality type before I met them. Had Fauna and Mitzi (in a previous village) before, didn't see what was so interesting about them. My two sheepies have shown me the light.

of the ones I have in my towns? I'd have to say it's a tie between Merengue and Tia <3
I've since come up with a lil story in my head that they own a little Tea & Crumpets store or something of the like and it's just too adorable

Back