• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Who is your favorite cranky wolf?

Favorite Cranky Wolf?

• Chief

Votes: 19 18.4%
  • Dobie

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • Fang

Votes: 23 22.3%
  • Lobo

Votes: 13 12.6%
  • Wolfgang

Votes: 22 21.4%

• Total voters
I still have no had any wolfs in my town 😅, specially now with the DLCi feel like i am truly starting to feel what it is to get attached to some villagers. I love coming in their hole the way i thought their home looked. I mean for example tucker i did not like him much cause his home was a mess but now that i remodeled i think he is super cute hehehe ( i made some small changes but i love it ).

However, i would like to meet Fang and Lobo 🤩

Voted Dobie ... He was on my island island for a long while, he's great ... What personality is Kyle though? I like him a lot too ...

Voted Dobie ... He was on my island island for a long while, he's great ... What personality is Kyle though? I like him a lot too ...
Kyle is smug.
All cranky wolves are super cool. Fang being the pretty boy, Dobbie being the adorable old grandpa. Lobo is probably the least popular one from them all but I think he has a really cool design and the coolest name of them all.

Kyle is smug.
All cranky wolves are super cool. Fang being the pretty boy, Dobbie being the adorable old grandpa. Lobo is probably the least popular one from them all but I think he has a really cool design and the coolest name of them all.
Ah thank you !!

Dobie is my cranky grandpa wolf. The other cranky grandpa on my island is Gruff.
Gruff is my all time favourite villager ... Probably because I'm a cranky old goat in real life too xD

I voted for Chief but I also really like Lobo. I think I actually almost like them equally, I just like Chief more bc he looks like a fox lol.

I currently have Chief on my island and I like him the most of the cranky wolves I think. I’ve been thinking of switching him out for a different cranky though, because he’s the only cranky on my island but there’s quite a few that I like more than him. Once I unlock the ability to customize villagers’ houses on my island, I have a feeling I’ll be changing up a lot of my villagers!

crankies are my faves so i have always liked wolves a lot bc they have so many! i had wolfgang in city folk and he was my favorite, and my bf has fang and i adore him, AND i had chief recently and built him a really nice vacation home - but i've had dobie for over a year now, and he's hands down my favorite. he's such a cute old man, i love seeing him around my island :)

I like Fang, I've had him on my island for a while. Might let him go for Chief though, I really have grown to like him. I definitely want to keep a wolf on my island and I'll need a cranky, so I think Chief is a good replacement for Fang.

Dobie is just the ultimate cranky grandpa wolf. I have had him on my island forever and he isn’t going anywhere 😍

I have Chief, I adopted him on a whim while island hopping to fill out all personality types. I didn't expect to like him but he's sweet and always singing

Wolfgang! I just really enjoy his design the most honestly! I like Fang too.

I had so many of the wolves on my island at one point in time but only Fang is left. He's my favorite of them.

My favorite is Wolfgang, just because he was my first wolf ever in my town a few Animal Crossing releases ago. I don't have him on my island right now but if I ever ran across him on an island again, I definitely would get him!

Back