• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Who is better in your opinion?

Who is better in your opinion?

• Total voters
Yay, first vote! hahaha

But I picked Frita because I think she's the cutest of the 3. She's a burger and fries, she looks awesome!

Okay cause I wanted an Uchi character and that ant eater is so awesome looking :D
Maybe I can keep all 3.
Right now I have Miranda, Filbert, Poppy, Rooney, Samson, Lopez, Tabby, Papi, and Phoebe.
I don't like Miranda, Papi, and Phoebe. That leaves me with 6 if I can ignore them enough and then I can get the new villagers :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Err question, does anyone actually have Annalisa that I can have :3

I like Pashmina. She always looked like a classy old sister uchi type. The rest don't seem to portray as much elegance, imo.

I actually don't like any of them...
But if I had to choose, Frita because she'll match my food named villagers. Although she's a fast food so I don't think I want her lol.

The only one I've had is Pashmina. She was cute, but I got bored with her after about a month.

Last edited:
Back