• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Who has more than one ACNL game?

How many copies of ACNL do you have?

• Only one

Votes: 31 42.5%
  • I have two!

Votes: 33 45.2%
  • Three

Votes: 7 9.6%
  • Four or more! (I'm impressed)

Votes: 2 2.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hhaha.. i have 4 copies (two i paid for, one came with my acnl 3ds xl, and the fourth i received as a birthday gift from someone who didn't know i had the game already) but i also use my mom and sister's copies to cycle out villagers. Cycling is very addicting, i don't think i've actually 'played' any of my games in awhile.

Last edited:
i have two because the first copy i had died and wouldn't open anymore (if it magically works one day i'll turn it into a cycling town :cool:)

i decided to get a digital copy so if it ever corrupts again i can just re download it! i'm not planning to buy any more copies.

Last edited:
I've always wanted to use my second copy for cycling, but I'm worried I'll accidentally void one of my dreamies. I just want Gladys and Curt out of my town.

I really want a second but I'm scared I won't care as much about my first town if my second is a better layout or something :(

Toot has the Japanese version and the English Version. English version is his cycle town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

TT'ing is life. Lol

I have two copies. First town is my main town, no TTing, play it every day. Second copy is a bit more fluid TT wise since I sometimes don't get time to play it but I run it just as much as my first town, love both my towns eheh. I was so tempted to get a third copy, especially when I saw it for ?17 but I can't justify it and I know I wouldnt spend much time on the 2nd/3rd copies.

I only have one copy of NL but I'm really tempted to get the Limited Edition AC 3DS XL, and that comes with a digital copy of the game already pre-loaded so I'd have a digital and hardcopy of the game... and I kinda like the idea of having two towns! IDK I'm too obsessed.

Last edited:
I have one digital copy of New Leaf on my 3DS since I bought the Japanese version with it already installed, so I guess I just have one town. My dad, on the other hand, has the North American hard copy of the game. It's nice being able to visit his town whenever he has something I need or want, but usually he'll ask me to take care of his town when he's away or not interested in playing. As for time traveling sometimes I'll time travel, but not too often.

Back