• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Who else is playing at work?

I wish I could do that. I can only study at work or play on the computer. I think people would whine if I pulled out my DS. I work in an ER

I have a physical job, we don't even have a chair where I work and we always have too much work to do anyway, I would lose my job if I played Animal Crossing there, I can't even bring my cell phone! No chance!

I wish I could do that. I can only study at work or play on the computer. I think people would whine if I pulled out my DS. I work in an ER

That'd be awkward!
"Can somebody fetch me an IV drip!"
"Let me open my gates and I can give you the one Vesta sold me."

Me and my coursemate used to play our DS's in our lab all the time - we had to wait up to half an hour for our thing to run a lot of the time though. I can see September coming in and Animal Crossing lab sessions becoming the norm.

omg that is my dream job D: Not actually being a vet, but being a vet clinic :3 Is it as fun as i think it is? :/

It CAN be fun but most of the time it is gritty, dirty, bloody, gory etc. It isn't what most people picture in their minds. It's poop and puke and dead bodies and the occasional HORRIBLE things. It's over-protective-one million questions owners and "OMG why is this so expensive!"

Of course there are a lot of awesome things about it but generally it's just a dirty job. lol.

I did the first night but didnt play much bec. my 3ds dies real fast. I work night shift at a hotel in the middle of nowhere so unless theres someone who wants to check in I have nothing to do for most of the night. Thats even after I clean up all the visible dirt (cant vacuum at 3am with guests on the 1st floor), wipe the tables, re organize the desk, and run my night shift reports, etc. I usually bring a book to read (I must have finished a couple hundred in the last few years) but now that AC is out I will probably bring my DS a lot more. I like being the only one here at night and sometimes I dont see or talk to anyone until 7am.

I'll be playing it on the way to/from work, and on my breaks but that's about it :(

Wow. Yeah, I've never had the kind of job that I could do something like that. If I played a video game at work and my boss saw, I'd get fired for it. Not worth all that. I wait until I get home.

I work for an online company, so I'm at a computer a lot. I browse the Bell Tree Forums, post comments when I can, and then on my lunch do a little fishing. I'm just waiting to where I can set ordinances and have it set to Night Owl. Though, sometimes when I'm the only one in the office, I'll play in between phone calls. Shhhh, don't tell anyone! :p

I WISH I could play at work. I work in an office with a boss who is a few years past her ripe retirement age and hates life. I'd be fired on the spot if I pulled out a handheld device (even my phone) for even a second. I risk enough browsing these forums at the office. :p

Been playing all day at work. I get the occasional phone call that disrupts my game, some people are just so rude.

Two jobs = minimal time to play AC. I work in a restaurant full time so it's pretty much impossible to play. Second job's at a small little e-cig shop and all I do is sit behind a desk. Unfortunately, AC's my /secret/ obsession so can't play there either.

The struggle, man. ;__;

Back