• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Smash Bros Who do you play as?

Who do you play as?

• Total voters
I have a set list of 8 mains at a time, and currently, they're Mario, Yoshi, Bowser Jr., Jigglypuff, Pac-Man, Dark Pit, Ness, and Mewtwo, in that order.

Wii Fit Trainer, Lucas, Zelda, Robin, and Toon Link are probably my top 5 mains.

Kirby has been my main since Smash 64.

I've used Lucina a lot this past month and she's pretty much become my second choice. No wonder they made 2 clones of her, she's bae!

Sheik, Bowser and ZS Samus are the other three that I both
- like using
- don't entirely suck with.

I always try and play as as many characters as possible and just try and be somewhat good with all of them. But I have a few favorites that I like to play as :)

I mainly like: Meta Knight, Pac-Man, Zero Suit Samus, and Link.

Sonic is my main! He's my favorite character, and his recovery/speed is amazing.

Last edited:
Don't have SSB4 yet, but I have Brawl.

Usually play as Toon Link, Fox, or Lucario. ^-^

I mostly play with Sheik or ZSS, but I've started trying to play with Lucina/Robin. I think I just really like light, fast, flighty characters that can do lots of juggling combos. Most everyone else feels too slow/clunky for me to play now.

I hinestly did not see villager, lucina or robin being the most popular 0_0 Anyways I use Rosalina and Luma, Zero suit samus, Olimar (my three mains), Bowser, Yoshi, Peach, Mewtwo and occasionally King DeDeDe.

Samus, Ike, Pit, Lucario, Peach, Marth, Roy, Lucina, Robin, Dr. Mario (in no way am I good at ALL of these)

Yoshi and captain falcon are tons lower than I thought they would be. I thought they were the characters that everyone used because they were op but apparently not. Yoshi would have been a huge main for me, but I thought everyone hated playing him when I first started playing online (about a month or two ago). I was using him offline beating level 9 CPU's with no problem, but I guess they are probably easier than real people. I'm starting to pick him back up again but his controls seem different to anyone else. I guess that's just me using slow characters XD His up-B is so difficult for me to aim 0_0

Last edited:
Back