• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Smash Bros Who do you play as?

Who do you play as?

• Total voters
I can now successfully say I've added Palutena to the list of sub-mains I play well with. :)

Your actually really good with her ;u; I think she might soon become your best.

Last edited:
Your actually really good with her ;u; I think she might soon become your best.

No, I'll never be as good with her as I am with Fox; but I did found out I have an unknown knack for using her well. :)

Rosalina and Villager usually, but I will occasionally use ZSS or Palutena.

I play as Shulk and Ike the most frequently though I think I'm better with Ike. I'm also working towards honing my skills with Palutena, Rosalina, Yoshi, and Zelda too ^^.

Lucas with the Masked Man tee and black and orange Bowser are my mains. I also play with Kirby, Ness, Villager, Zelda, Toon Link, and a few others.

I haven't played the game in a while (I have it for wii and for gamecube and I hate using the wii controls so since my brother took our gamecube with all controls I haven't really played at all) but when I did I always choose samus, link or zelda (sheik). On gamecube I was Roy with the golden chestplate like at least 80% of the times I played ;;
Ah now I really want to play ;;;;;

My top three characters I use at the moment are still Marth, Rosalina, and Robin. I also use Dark Pit and Palutena, but I'm not as good with them.

My main since Melee is Jigglypuff,but my secondary is Villager.
I also use Wii Fit Trainer,Mr. Game and Watch and Duck Hunt.

I've always played as Kirby, and no one but. I'm so used to his playstyle that I sometimes play as other characters and somehow do WORSE, expecting to Final Cutter when I instead, say, Sing.

The other day I had a ton of fun playing as Zelda and Peach. I know I'll learn how to use Zelda as a main, but not 100% sure about peach. While she is fun to use, there is some RNG put into her.

Back