• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Who are your "OG" Villagers?

BeezyBee

Bells
By "OG", I mean villagers who were in your towns in previous games that you successfully got to move onto your island.

So far, I've gotten Iggly (he was a starter for my New Leaf town, and a starter for my island) and Erik (got him through amiibo for NL, and mystery island for NH).

Nana (another NL starter) was in my campsite, and she wanted to swap places with Erik so I had to let her go. I encountered Fuschia (in my NL town) during a mystery island trip, but decided to pass her up as well.

None of my City Folk villagers have arrived yet (one of whom was Champ, RIP). Shoutout to Friga, Tank, Sydney, Margie, Eloise, Peewee, Poppy, Nibbles, Vladimir, Nate, and Bluebear!

Last edited:
I got Whitney, Beau, Merengue, Fauna and Apollo on mystery islands, then Marshal randomly appeared in my campsite. Except for Apollo, they were all my villagers in New Leaf.

actually, i've got freya to come back to me from my town in new leaf. she's always been my favorite character, so i'm really glad i got lucky enough to have her move in again!

it was by pure chance, too. i remember nearly crying when i saw that the plot had been claimed by her.

freya.jpeg

I've got Moe and Tom who were two of my favorites in my new leaf town.
I have amiibo cards for both of them now, but I didn't for New Leaf!

Roscoe, Kyle and Dizzy! Still waiting for Bob, I had him on the gamecube version and I neeed him on my NH island haha

Bruce - had him in new leaf and he really grew on me there. I was so excited to see him again in nh!

Both Diana and Mira were in my first NL town and I have them both, Tia might be replacing Merengue so probably it will go up to 3

Even if I just had him temporarily, I couldn't resist inviting Apollo, he was on my WW town. I still have Del, who was on my city in the wii version too

Jay was one of my starters. I had him in Wild World, but not sure about New Leaf. Also, Biskit. I haven't gotten him to move in yet, but I have his amiibo and have one more request to fulfill.

Jacques, keaton, and Mac were on my new life town! Im really grateful people helped me get them they're some my favs

Wolfgang was my starter in NL and I met him and got him again through a mystery Island.
I also recruited Octavian though he was from my secondary NL town and I might be letting him go when he decides to move.
I managed to successfully adopt my ultimate baby, Zucker, through a member here.

I also managed to find some of my NL villagers through amiibo card packs that I purchased recently - Katt, Punchy and Henry.
I will definitely be recruiting Katt and Henry at some point.

Stitches is in my town from New Leaf and Wild World, but I also got his amiibo card from the Amiibo Festival clearance.

I’m trying not to duplicate too many past villagers of mine especially from NL, but right now I have Kid Cat (from ACNL) and Stitches (ACNL, but moving out to my friend’s).

In the past I’ve also had Kabuki, Pierce, Apollo, Melba, Snake, and Boone in ACWW, and Julian, Whitney, Skye, Merengue, Chrissy, Agent S, Tom, Bones, and a few others!

I traded a lot in ACNL and preferred my villagers not to leave (plot reset was sooo annoying to avoid new houses being built in awful spots), but this time around I want to let my villagers move a bit more often... hopefully...

Curt and peaches are two of my 10 first villagers in NL. Marshal is not one of my starters but i got him later on and i still have him there. I dont have any of them yet, sadly, but i am still looking.

out of the 3 dreamies i’ve obtained, i believe the only one i ever had at some point was kid cat but i’m not entirely certain.

as for previous villagers i’ve had, i discovered that i had tammy, henry and pekoe back in new leaf and i currently have them on my island aha

Back