Green Balloon
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
う
ど
July Birthstone (Ruby)
Yoshi Easter Egg
I noticed some villagers sing, but I think that it isn’t tied to personality since I have a lot of Normals but only some of them sing. I want to make a list of villagers who sing. Sometimes, there seem to be some who don’t sing but will sing if there is a group with them.

Please do specify if you only see them sing in groups. I’ll start off.

Solo singers on mine are Muffy and Marina. For Group singers, I saw Lily, Wolfgang, and Chops singing together in the plaza at one point.

List so far:
Anabelle
Apple (Group and solo in plaza)
Felicity
Maddie (Near Music Player)
Pom-Pom (Group and Solo)
Rosie (Solo)
Tangy
Wendy (Solo and group)

Bunnie (Near Microphone)
Celia (Group)
Fauna (Group)
Lily (Group)
Lolly
Marina (Solo, also seen in group)
Melba
Molly (Group)
Nan
Sally
Skye
Stella (Solo)
Sydney
Tia (Near player)

Agnes (Group)
Cherry
Deirdre
Frita
Fuschia
Katt
Muffy (Solo)
Pashmina
Renee
Reneigh
Rocket
Shari
Tammy

Astrid
Claudia
Diana (Group)
Judy (Solo in plaza)
Julia (Group)
Mathilda (Group)
Pancetti (Solo)
Whitney (Near Microphone)

Al (Near Radio)
Bob (Group, also near music player)
Drago
Erik (Group)
Hopkins
Rex (Group)
Zucker

Axel (Group)
Bam
Dom (Group and Solo on plaza)
Peck
Sprocket

Apollo
Camofrog (Solo)
Chief (Group)
Cyd
Dobie (Near Microphone)
Elvis (Group)
Fang(Group)
Hopper
Octavian
Roscoe (Solo)
Static
Wolfgang (Group, also seen Solo and near record player)

Chops (Group)
Henry
Jacques
Julian (Group at plaza)
Keaton
Kyle (Solo)
Marshal (Group at plaza)
Phil
Pietro
Raymond (with microphone)
Rodney
Zell

Last edited:
Phil the smug ostrich. It drove me mad and I was complaining on a discord about it but I have a radio near my plaza now, it's much better :)

A lot like to work out! The only 4 I don't see working out always are Ike, Maple, Ellie and Zucker, I dunno where they end up going. Audie, Sherb, Megan, Bea are ALWAYS working out. Norma and Diana are pretty new to my island so I can't really gauge them. When I had Marina and Renee though, they were singing every time I saw them! I saw Megan, Sherb and Maple singing together once, but only once.

Kyle is the only one who will sing of his own accord, and does it quite often. I've also seen Bunnie, Whitney and Dobie sing near a microphone, and Fauna and Molly (and Bam and Zucker when I still had them) have sung in groups. Boyfriend has Marina, and can confirm, she sings ALOT. Both Drago and Reneigh used to sing very often as well when I had them, usually holding little "concerts" with an audience of one or two villagers, as opposed to Kyle who mostly sings to himself by the river.

Pompom, Julia and Celia are all singing in my plaza right now. But the ones who sing the most on a day-to-day basis are Pompom and Rosie. Because they're peppy, I guess.

I've seen Wolfgang sing when he encountered a portable record player (that was playing Forest Life) I've left outside. So adorable.

Back