• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Selling Whitney the snooty wolf is in boxes (sold)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MartianMimi

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
I've really loved having Whitney on my island, but it's time for a new villager.
I'm asking for 15 NMT, an apple and a cherry for her.
I'm desperate to get the last two fruit I'm missing lol.
First come first serve. Please give this lovely wolf lady a new home.

Hi! I don’t need Whitney, but I have an apple and cherry I can give you if you want 😊💛

Firstly, thank you so much for the offer Caitlin00091, I really appreciate your kindness 😊 but I think Seaweiin's got me.
Secondly, Seaweiin I really want Whitney to find a good home. So if you can give me a couple apples and cherries, I'll gladly let you take her. I'm also looking for the log bench diy if you have an extra lying around. If not that's ok. I can dm you my Dodo code.

Firstly, thank you so much for the offer Caitlin00091, I really appreciate your kindness 😊 but I think Seaweiin's got me.
Secondly, Seaweiin I really want Whitney to find a good home. So if you can give me a couple apples and cherries, I'll gladly let you take her. I'm also looking for the log bench diy if you have an extra lying around. If not that's ok. I can dm you my Dodo code.
You’re welcome!! 😊❤️❤️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back