• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

Which villager was the first villager you caught cooking in their home?

It was Roscoe on my 2nd island. I forgot what he was making but lets just say I saw him with a frying pan.

For some reason, I still haven't seen any of my villagers cook. And I check 3 times a day...

Today was the first time I had a villager cooking a DIY, with Boomer making a mixed-fruits crepe.

I found Raymond making fruit-topped pancakes! He called it a "culinary experience." Love him.

Shino! I went to visit her once I got her and she was making some peach jam. Julian was cooking today and a stove looks really weird in his celestial looking house lol.

It was Marshal, he taught me how to make orange tart! 🍊

Shino was making a cherry smoothie but cherry is my home fruit so I just got a duplicate of the only smoothie I already have lmao

Finally, someone is cooking on my island, and it's Marshal. Sadly, I already had the recipe for "pull-apart bread".

C'mon, game! You keep giving me bad RNG!

Ken cooking Fish and Chips! For a such a Japanese chicken he sure has British tastes!

just caught tangy cooking some baked potatoes! im happy we can cook with other furniture besides the stove diy. tbh i didnt even realize until i saw the furniture tangy was cooking with o:

Back