• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Which villager do you regret letting go?

I have not really had before cause all the villagers that I have let move were for a reason. But the only one that I really wish I would have let stay was Goldie. She was in my town for maybe a month and I really, really loved having her. But she asked to move and I sat there for a good bit thinking if I should let her go or not then I let her go. Seeing her on main street really wants me to get her back somehow but the only way would be with amiibo cards and I'm too cheap to buy her card off ebay lol

None! The three that I let go (or, shall I say, "nudged" out) I do not miss in the least.

Mine is Muffy. At the time I removed 2 bridges and her house was in the way. This was before the update and I tried moving Isabelle in different positions. She refused to place the bridge. When Muffy left I placed a Windmill, flowers and shrubs in her old spots so villagers couldn't move there. For awhile I kept going to that area to visit Muffy. With the cards I would move her back in but I have 4 players and don't want to mess up my town.

With Happy Home Designer I can visit her all the time.

I miss so many of the villagers from my very first New Leaf town that I'd had nearly (if not over) a year. I deleted it when it was getting stale, but I regret it a lot. My favorites to interact with at the time were Felicity, Zell, Jacques, Tia, Dizzy, Yuka, Pashmina, and I believe Kody was there, but I'm having trouble remembering if they were all in my town at the same time. Regardless, I miss my old town!

Last edited:
There's no one I really miss, as I replaced all my old villagers with amiibo ones I greatly preferred.

Astoria used to have Paula and Diva at the same time, what sort of luck is that? XD

I deeply miss Kidd, Tangy & Mira. Villagers I wasn't really interested in until I interacted more with! Now, they're some of my favorite villagers!

Only Filbert in my main town Vista, but that was the only way I could get the unwanted move in to move back out.. unfortunately this happened before the Amiibo update.
The Filbert in my secondary town isn't the same one.

I miss Flurry and Fang :( I didn't realize how much I liked them until they left

i'm really lucky i've never had a favourite villager move out, though when I reset my town I lost Zell and Kabuki :(

Chadder. He was one of my favorites, and I really debated on making him stay, but I kind of like getting new animals. I wish I hadn't let him go, and his farewell letter gutted me.

I miss Flo, she was adorable and was like a big sister, I will get her back for my other town though.

I somewhat regret getting rid of Tucker. I like his unique mammoth design a lot, but I kicked him out of my main horror town since he didn't fit the theme all that much. Agent S was kicked out of the same town for the same reason. I reluctantly kicked Celia out of my all-bird town, despite liking her design a lot, because her house was in a terrible place.

If I'm able to acquire whatever next installment in the mainline Animal Crossing series that (hopefully) releases on the Switch, and if they're still kept on as villagers, I'll probably try to snag them up in that game. I figure I'll just go with dream villagers who didn't fit any of my New Leaf themes in the next game.

This was also the case with Mott for a long while, but I thankfully was able to adopt him a few months back to reacquire him.

Zell! Oh my gosh. He was so nice to me and lived pretty close. He tried to move a couple times but I got him to stay. And then just disappeared. Also Maggie. Fav since WW, finally got her in New leaf and then my flex cable broke, finally got a new ds; she moved away.c

I wa so upset, I just reset my town

Last edited:
I remember back in Wild World, I once logged on and saw that DERWIN(!?!?) was moving! It was so sad, I started to cry, haha! He was and still is one of my favourite villagers :rolleyes:

i miss gladys, kidd, and clay. i don't know if i necessarily want them back but i do miss them, since i had them for a long time.

Back