• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Which villager do you really just adore?

My beloved is cole. His design is simple and appealing, and he's been hanging around me for years. Something about his dumb face peeking over the roller hill is so familiar and I don't think the game would feel complete without him. His house feels comfortable and breezy, and he feels like someone who knows how to relax. His new leaf house that is, his new horizons house is just a bit weird and misses the point.

I am obsessed with Pietro because he’s chubby, SO CHUBBY, I love chubby, and has a squishy little face, his face always looks funny from a distance, him saying honk honk, I want to squeeze him and hear him honk lol
I love this clown sheep, I’m very into his whole rainbow getup, I think his dialogue is very funny, 🐑🌈 I also really love Henry. He was one my first villagers when I started playing so he definitely has a special place in my heart. And I love frogs!! All frog villagers are awesome 🐸
But I also really adore Goldie. She’s so sweet and lovable, and her little nose is so cute, her eyes are soft and her cozy space is excellent, she’s very funny when she sleeps or trips in a pitfall and gets angry. I think she’s one of my fav villagers of all time. She has a very wholesome aspect to her and I love her so much.
… I think there are so many great villagers in this game so it’s hard to choose, but those I mentioned are definitely top on my list!

I really matadore T-Bone, because blue is my favorite color, cranky is my favorite personality type, and bulls are my favorite species in the game, and also, one of my favorite animals in real life. In fact, he is the reason why I am a fan of the bull and cow villagers. There are also a lot of other reasons why I love him:

His birthday happens to be the same day people unofficially celebrate Valentine's Day in China, because the date, May 20th, corresponds to the Chinese slang number, "520 (wǔ'èr líng)", which sounds similar to, "我爱你 (wǒ ài nǐ)", meaning, "I love you", in Chinese.

According to Nookipedia, his catchphrase in the Japanese games is, "だっぺ (dappe)".
It sounds similar to the word, "dapper", and I think T-Bone looks very dapper and sophisticated.

His picture quote reads: "Don't have a cow.", which happens to be one of Bart Simpson's catchphrases, and I am a fan of The Simpsons.
T-Bone's picture quote makes it sound like he's genuinely worried about me at times, and that he really cares about me.

I also think his catchphrase is adorable as well.
"Moocher", it sounds kind of like, "smooch". He's so adorable, I could hug and smooch him 'til the cows come home!

His thought bubble when requesting a specific home in Happy Home Paradise also makes him sound poetic, as well!
"I want a home that'll set my soul on fire."

I believe T-Bone's coffee preferences are Kilimanjaro beans, no amount of milk, and no amount of sugar, because he's already sweet without sugar.

He had the lazy personality in Population Growing, which means he would be a lot nicer to me, and use less insults, in contrast with the cranky personality. I like to think that the lazy villager insults would just be childlike, and they act more like they're just teasing the player, compared to the cranky villagers, where the insults are straight-up harsh, and much more serious.

Even his promotional artwork has him posing like a real knight in shining armor! ❤

1706536446682.png
1706536570319.png

These are all the reasons why I love T-Bone, I even declare him as my, "boyfriend", in the game, too.
It's sad to see him always in the very bottom of the tier forever, but everyone has their reasons.
He's always at the very top in the highest tier in my heart. ❤

as a child, i had a massive crush on static the squirrel. i can even recall me sending him dumb love letters in wild world.
as far as newer villagers go, it's like. the same thing but with sasha LOL.

I adore Coco for her mystique. 🐰👻 Her head is entirely concealed! 🎭 It gives me the impression that she's trying to hide her insecurities, either physical or emotional and I want to be the one to protect that vulnerability and appreciate somebody beyond what you see on the outside. 😁

i really adore fauna 🦌

she's been in my new leaf town from the very beginning i'm pretty sure, and every time we chat, it's like catching up with an old friend. one day i planted a small flower garden near her house and she started telling me how much she loved it. from then on, whenever I saw her watering the flowers or even sitting there just enjoying the scenery, my heart would melt 🩷

it became this adorable little routine, and i started planting different flowers just to see her reactions. i like to think that fauna has a secret love for storytelling, especially fantasy tales about magical forests. so in my headcanon, she always carries a tiny book of stories with her. sometimes I'll catch her sitting by the river, lost in her own world, reading these imaginary adventures

My favorite villager I've had is Iggly since I like penguins and I've had him as one of my first villagers in my town, though he moved out. I also adore Chester because he's so chill, which is what I like about Lazy villagers in general. I decorated the outside of his house with bamboo trees and thought it would match since he's a panda. I still have him on my island and find him so funny and lovable.

I also admire Anicotti because of her cheery personality that touched my heart. Sadly, she moved out, though I have Apple in my town as a Peppy in lieu of her. Wolfgang is another villager I like because he's so cool-looking. I remember him wanting to move in my town when he visited the campsite and encouraged him to move in immediately.

New Leaf had me really love Punchy and Fauna. I wish I had them in my NH town. But I still occasionally check my NL town just to make sure they haven't left. Speaking of, I haven't done that in a while... maybe it's time to boot it up.

Apollo, always Apollo. I just got him back in my town of Bell Tree. He is always around, watching over me, like the perfect dad. I let my game sit open yesterday so the mayor could get a tan (playing in July) and Apollo gently reminded me that I might need a break...I don't know how many times. Didn't annoy me at all!

He was in my first town (Novaria) in 2016. A very "old" friend! ;)

While I still love Rooney, for the past few months, I feel a lot more attached to Apollo <333

I am going to be honest, at first, I wasn't that found of him. I didn't hate him, but I didn't understand the hype.

It wasn't until March 2015, that I got a new perspective on him. I saw an English dub of the Animal Crossing movie...and I...I love how he was portrayed. 💕

He was subtly cranky and curt, but he also had a caring side to him. Like when Ai was in tears from Margie moving out, you may have noticed Apollo looking at her with worry. 🥹🥹💕💕
Plus, I will admit. He is very handsome 😍😍😍

The movie taught me that though he may act cranky and tough, he is very caring and misunderstood deep down. :,,,)

I have his picture om WW and NH. I recently restart my NL town, but will try to eventually get his picture on there too <333

I have him in all five Animal Crossing games. He sent me very sweet cards in GC and CF for Valentine's Day, along with a chocolate heart in the latter game 🤎

He is very fatherly and has a heart of gold. Even in GC and WW, he can be very sweet <333

i have such a soft spot for lolly, mitzi, kiki, and purrl. the first three because i had them in my old games as a kid so i'm just attached to them. i came across purrl in new horizons around the same time one of my cats passed and since both of them were calicos i just associate them together, she has a special spot in my heart for it tbh.

Fang <3

A little story:
This might have been back in 2018? on my New Leaf town. I time traveled too much and found him in boxes before I could make him stay. I was devastated, but I didn't want to just void him. I sent him a letter with a snow globe attached and gave him away to someone on Animal Crossing Community. Fast forward like 2 months, I found someone different on TBT giving him away and reached out to pick him up. It was the exact same Fang I had before. And he had the same snow globe on his table. <3

Flora is my number one favorite! I think she does flamingos such justice in Animal Crossing. Sadly it’s never worked out and I’ve never had her in any of my games.

Just to name a few for now..

Melba, Zucker, and Goldie! I love all three of them equally. But Zucker has always been one of my favorites. When I first started playing NL, I knew Zucker would always ALWAYS be my favorite throughout every game. And in NH, he is still, to this day, my favorite! LOL
I've had a ton of favorites in NL over the years. I loved Pietro, Muffy.. I remember having a small Sylvana phase too. She's just too cute! ;w;

Punchy! I still adore him in NH, though I really hate the bug talk :/. I love his sassy expression, his personality and his design. He had and still has adorable reactions ☺️.

Here is an old screenshot that I took 🙂
IMG_7371.jpeg

Puddles, Kiki, Marshal, Ankha, Gaston, Merry, Rosie, Roscoe are some others that I adored too. ☺️

Back