• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Which personalities do you have duplicates of?

I haaaave...

Tammy - Uchi/Sisterly
Sheldon - Jock
Drago - Lazy
Nana - Normal
Shep - Smug
Zucker - Lazy
Fauna - Normal
Huck - Smug
and Cephalobot - Smug

My favorite villager personality type will always be lazy. However, I guess I have more Smug than Lazy, LOL! I wanted to have an all-lazy villager island, but I think that'd get boring quick! Although. I will always love my lil' lazies c:

i unfortunately have 3 normals... but all of them i must keep 😭 and then two uchi... i no longer have a snooty villager which i'm hoping to fix sometime but there's no rush.

3 Lazies, 3 Smugs & 2 Normals.
I decided to go with which villagers I like best rather than spreading the personalities out evenly.

I don't have any Jocks, Peppies or Sisterlys.

i currently have 3 normals, 2 peppies and 2 uchis, and am missing a jock and smug villager. ...yeah, i don’t exactly have much variety atm. 😅

Back