• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Which of these 3 lazy villagers do you like the most?

Which lazy do you prefer?

• Zucker

Votes: 27 25.7%
  • Punchy

Votes: 32 30.5%
  • Beau

Votes: 46 43.8%

• Total voters
I wish Beau was in my town. Still haven't had the fun surprise of running into his house plot or finding him in the campsite yet! Though decision with Punchy and Zucker though, but had to go with Punchy. He's probably my favorite cat villager. Zucker was adorable and all, but there was something just off about him. Plus he moved out without telling me and we were buds.

Of those 3 Beau is my favourite, I've never seen the big deal with Punchy other than that he looks more dapper than the other cats and the octopus just look plain ridiculous when they walk.

But Papi is my favourite lazy.

Hmm... Idk, it's between Zucker and Punchy. Honestly I hate Beau, had him camping and didn't make him move in, then he was a random move-in so I gave him away -n-... Punchy was in my WW game and I love his little stoner look but Zucker is made of food which I love ;^; (My fav lazy is Wlaker though b/c he is my AC best friend ever <3)

edit: OP, speaking of Beau, I gave him to you last night, hur-durr @-@

Last edited:
Punchy. I love all three of them but I've had Punchy in each game and hope to get him in this one eventually too :)

Punchy has been in every game since GameCube so my
Opinion Is pretty biased. Though I have Beau and Zucker in one town c: all are cute but I would go
Punchy > Beau > Zucker

It's between Beau and Punchy for me. Although with enough time I think I'd love any lazy. Their laziness and foodie habits are just too cute!

Ahhh I have Beau and Zucker in my town and I love them both but... Beau will always have a soft spot in my heart because he was the first dreamie I got and he's soo adorable ; u ; so I voted Beau!!

Oh hard one... I would say punchy or Beau... I have Beau myselfe but i had him together with Punchy before and the only reason that Punchy had do go was that he didnt fitt in My town theme. I dont like Zucker so he is more easy to toss aside.

Asuming the fact that Punchy is an old favourite of yours i should have tried to get his picture for nostalgy if i were you and then keep Beau or Zucker cause its fun to befriend new caracters ^_^

Definitely Punchy.. I despise Zucker, and Beau's even worse.. By far the worst Deer.. I hate his eyes and his colouring

Besides, I don't even see how people can consider Beau when Erik exists

i loveeee punchy to bits <3 he's a cat and he's lazy.. reminds me of a lot of actual cats ^-^ he's sho cute.

I love all the octopi, so Zucker is a surefire lazy villager for me~
Additionally, I'm not a fan of how Punchy and Bobo look in the game, just my opinion anyway. :O

Back