Which of the following Gamecube games should I buy?

easpa

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Mailbox
I'm thinking of starting a Gamecube collection, but I don't know which one of the following three games I should get. I'd appreciate it if you voted in the poll and posted you reason below.

EDIT: I'll be playing them on the Wii, so I won't be able to access any of the GBA features. (As far as I know)

I say all of them. They don't cost too much anyways anymore.

Pachireecko said:
I'm thinking of starting a Gamecube collection, but I don't know which one of the following three games I should get. I'd appreciate it if you voted in the poll and posted you reason below.

EDIT: I'll be playing them on the Wii, so I won't be able to access any of the GBA features. (As far as I know)
On Animal Crossing, I can still get to the Island on the Wii.

Ac and Pokemon xd. Both of them are very fun and I guess you can get colloseum because the storyline was great but it's not a game you will want to play again after you beat it.

Animal Crossing and Colosseum. XD's story isn't as great as Colosseum.

You ARE able to access the GBA features as long as you have the cable that connects to your GBA.

Animal Crossing because that one pokemon game I played was horrible and disappointing.

If you have ACWW or ACCF I'd say go with one of the Pokemon games. Otherwise, get AC for sure.

In Pokemon XD: Gale Of Darkness, is the only way to get new Pokemon by snagging them?

I just wanted to know before I buy it.

Back