• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Which feature do you most want to return?

I want a big Nookingtons type shop upgrade with a second floor and hopefully Gracie included. Dream Suite would be incredible as well, but I feel like if they do end up adding that, it's still a ways away.

Be able to change more of your house exterior. Back in New Leaf they gave us the option to have a castle, mansion, zen house, etc with different types of fences and mailboxes to go along with it.

Attachments

• 0E29772B-D6DA-448D-A336-51B845A05312.png
    0E29772B-D6DA-448D-A336-51B845A05312.png
    173 KB · Views: 6
  • 324854D8-A231-4B32-9DD3-1826422D5331.png
    324854D8-A231-4B32-9DD3-1826422D5331.png
    220.2 KB · Views: 5
  • E2D85655-0D68-432A-A6BE-148F3E4DF846.jpeg
    E2D85655-0D68-432A-A6BE-148F3E4DF846.jpeg
    36.4 KB · Views: 5
  • DC47F2EF-3518-42DE-B362-66496F09AFFF.png
    DC47F2EF-3518-42DE-B362-66496F09AFFF.png
    353.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
I want the feature to run errands for your villagers that was in the original game. Or just an option for your villagers to ask you for stuff more often. I was just playing a bit of New Leaf and three different villagers asked me for things in ten minutes.

I also want Brewster to return so I can help in the cafe. I would like Celeste to open an observatory again. I would love Katrina back so she can tell my fortunes. Tortimer's island would be a blast. Have it set to permanent summer and have Kapp'n and his family back. I really want the Dream Suite back because touring dreams would be amazing in this game! Retail would be fantastic so Cyrus can use clothing to customize our furniture again. I really miss that feature. Maybe even give us special Retail exclusive DIYs.

I want the feature to run errands for your villagers that was in the original game. Or just an option for your villagers to ask you for stuff more often. I was just playing a bit of New Leaf and three different villagers asked me for things in ten minutes.

I also want Brewster to return so I can help in the cafe. I would like Celeste to open an observatory again. I would love Katrina back so she can tell my fortunes. Tortimer's island would be a blast. Have it set to permanent summer and have Kapp'n and his family back. I really want the Dream Suite back because touring dreams would be amazing in this game! Retail would be fantastic so Cyrus can use clothing to customize our furniture again. I really miss that feature. Maybe even give us special Retail exclusive DIYs.

I think they still ask you to run errands, Fuschia just asked me to make a delivery so maybe you need a certain friendship level first? I would like it if they asked more often like in new leaf, I miss them popping by your house randomly!

I think they still ask you to run errands, Fuschia just asked me to make a delivery so maybe you need a certain friendship level first? I would like it if they asked more often like in new leaf, I miss them popping by your house randomly!

By running errands. I mean it was an option for you (in the gamecube version) to select on the menu that said "give me a job" and the villagers would give you a task to do.

I have noticed that since the new update the villagers are more interactive. That's nice.

By running errands. I mean it was an option for you (in the gamecube version) to select on the menu that said "give me a job" and the villagers would give you a task to do.

I have noticed that since the new update the villagers are more interactive. That's nice.
Oh thats so cool! Yeah, i'd love to see something like that reimplemented!

Mini games, please! I want an option to play them with your villagers too, and not just your friends. I also miss buying furniture when i visit my villagers, some of them have nice items that i would like to take for myself XD

I really want to see Brewster and Katrina again! I really loved the dream suite too :) (also, sad that shampoodles doesnt seem like itll come back since literally everything Harriet did for you you can do yourself now :(

Be able to change more of your house exterior. Back in New Leaf they gave us the option to have a castle, mansion, zen house, etc with different types of fences and mailboxes to go along with it.
I miss this too, and the larger rooms past games had.

I want thickets. You remember those wide flat thickets from Population Growing that you can walk through? I’d love to have a little starter thicket that grows into one of those at random. I made a design based on them but it doesn’t feel the same.

Online minigames with friends/strangers
That's how I met some great friends. I still speak to one player from Spain in 2013, and I still speak to/play with another player I met randomly in 2015.

Mini games with friends and random matchmaking. This was the most shocking thing not to have been included, especially with 8 player multiplayer. Also the dream suite and being able to access your storage and ABD on other islands. I also want to be able to have storage furniture and not always be forced to go to my house. In New Leaf, you could access storage in the train station, your house, and the museum.

I was going to say larger rooms on the left, right and at the back but I'm pretty satisfied with my rooms so that can wait, I guess. I'd rather have the Dream Suite so I can visit other people's creations especially the ones that looks or sounds beautiful when you read their description but could not see a single screenshot lol but yeah, seriously, I love visiting islands.

I wished that Nintendo would not waste time and resources bringing back swimming in New Horizons. It was a worthless waste of time in New Leaf - it was tedious, and just not fun. But... heh... they did.

So... I wish they do NOT bring back constellations and observatory because that was also a lackluster feature of Wild World that wasn't fun. Nintendo even kind of recognized it because they never brought it back.
I thought I was the only one that didn't care for the observatory back in city folk. Celeste is cute but I rarely ever used her feature because it just seemed pointless and boring.

I hope they bring back all the furniture pieces and Brewster

I miss Tortimer's island. With the online features, that would seem an easy addition. I'd also like to see KK get an indoor venue. Kind of sad seeing him sitting alone in the rain...

Back