• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Which character can you just NOT let go of?

Definetly not Fang and Gladys. I can`t imagine letting Blaire, Mira, Chrissy and Cousteau go anytime soon either. Miranda is allowed to go, when I find a better duck in the campsite.

I wouldn't want any of my villagers to leave because I love them all, but I would be the most sad if Kabuki left. He's my favorite villager.

Limberg and Lolly. Mr. Limberg is the only one still wearing his tuxedo I gave him before New Years Eve. His had lots of chances to get rid of it but he's hanging in. His cranky at first but than his sweet side comes out.

Rosie, however she never really pings me for leaving. But Bob does, and I never want him to leave T_T

Lolly, Bob, Limberg, Sly, and Deli I could never let go anywhere. I like them all too much!

The more I think about it, the more I feel like I might want to switch out Shep. Everyone else I've been trying to clear out for a while.

Mott, I'd be sad if any of my villagers left but most of them are fairly popular, I could get them back easily if I cycled. But Mott isnt very popular, which makes him harder to find

Mott, I'd be sad if any of my villagers left but most of them are fairly popular, I could get them back easily if I cycled. But Mott isnt very popular, which makes him harder to find

Yeah, that must really be awful not to come across any listings for the less popular villagers. I know I'd be heartbroken if Marcel ever left me. I also had Chow for a really long time, and I guess not many people like him, but I was really kinda bummed when I turned on my game one day to find that he was moving. I guess I wasn't able to catch the usual ping out of him to be given the chance to even say no. Bad timing I guess. D:

for me, it has to be Mitzi. she is my default and I talked to her a lot when I just started playing the game. so it would be hard for me to let her go.

I don't want to loose any of my villagers, the only ones I feel ok with moving out are anabelle and maybe juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuust maybe with a 10% chance Diana

Back