• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Which Badges do you think you will never be able to get ever?

K.K. Slider cause I always forgot to visit his concert on saturday.

Streetpass=Probably Bronze will make me happy enough but it is hard =.=

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can you just streetpass yourself 1000 times if you have 2 copies?

Yes you can =D Every 30min~

The gold streetpass badge ; - ; I'm fortunate to live in an area with quite a few ACNL players, but even then passing them by isn't guaranteed.

K.K. Slider cause I always forgot to visit his concert on saturday.

Streetpass=Probably Bronze will make me happy enough but it is hard =.=

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yes you can =D Every 30min~

I thought it was every 8 hours.I hope you are right, but then again that would mean that I could have had the bronze a long time ago.

I have every gold badge except streetpass.I figure I'm about half way there to get the bronze.:(I really don't think that gold streetpass will ever happen for me.

Gold Street Pass, possibly Gold Weeding too...
I managed to only get bronze street pass after like half a year sigh
plus some ppl I streetpass don't even have ACNL :(

The island tours medals one. I really dislike mini games so don't see myself doing them 5000 times!
The stalk market ones. Also don't like the turnip thing. Not crazy about getting huge amounts of money so seems like too much work.
The visiting others, getting visited ones. Unless I get another copy not happening. I'm having trouble as it is getting up to 100 visits for the train station renovation because I only have two friends who play, and they are not really playing anymore :(.

Ones I won't be getting any time soon but could possibly get after just playing for a long time (like years) are,
The weeding badge
The billionaire
The streetpass

There's a way to set up a homemade street pass relay on one of your computers so you essentially get "streetpasses" from everyone who has visited specific Nintendo Zones. I'd link it, but I think I'll have to ask a moderator first :/

For me, though it's quite possibly the Golden Saver badge.

Last edited:
How does anybody get 1000 streetpasses? I got 4 a day for a while since I had friends that played but I don't bring my DS anymore. Maybe they thought the game would be more popular and people would eat sleep and breathe with it?

I thought it was every 8 hours.I hope you are right, but then again that would mean that I could have had the bronze a long time ago.

I have every gold badge except streetpass.I figure I'm about half way there to get the bronze.:(I really don't think that gold streetpass will ever happen for me.

8 hours? I could be wrong cause a long time ago I read it somewhere which I no longer sure now, it said every 30min to streetpass a person o.o

Eep...Jersey...
*pat pat*
I'm so sorry.

thank
it ok
i dont mind it here but the lack of streetpasses is appalling.

also i came back to this thread thinking it was a pokemon thread for some reason???????????
hoenn confirmed

I'll probably never get the streetpass badge... I've only streetpassed about 7 people so far, and atleast 5 of them were while I was in another country.

I probably wont get streetpass without a lot of effort. I have only streetpassed around 8 people and that required a trip to london ;n;

StreetPass badge. I'm not sure if it counts multiple StreetPasses from the same person... If it does I can grind it out with my other 3DS. If not, I'm not gonna get it.

Streetpass, visiting, and hosting. I'm really shy and antsy about visiting other people/being visited, so that one will probably never happen. :c And, well...same as what everyone else said for streetpass haha.

Back