• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Which Are Your Top 5 Uchi Villagers?

Pandoria

Not a twonk
Bells
New Horizons Token
XDoyG1P.png

Hello everybody, Mayor Charmie here for the second time with a Questionnaire//Survey! If you could take the time to fill in my questions- It would be very much appreciated!!!

Which are your Top 5 Uchi Villagers? Tier doesn't matter! I'm just looking for your personal opinions to help me make polls in the future!

If you haven't already answered, Which Are Your top 5 Peppy Villagers? Please Comment Here Regarding to that though!

ZzHqYxY.png

Thank you so much for contributing and I look forward to hearing from you all.
Artwork and Character Design by SoggyDoggies on dA

Last edited:
1. Muffy
2. Canberra
3. Deirdre
4. katt
5. Flo

1. mira (a best sailor venus bunny)
2. frita (fast food sheep)
3. muffy (the black valentine's sheep)

that is all, the rest can burn

Last edited:
How can you have a top 5 ugliest villagers?

Jokes aside, only Uchi I like is Muffy, I HAD to pick an Uchi and now that I adopted her I really like her! But the others look horrid.

1. Mira
2. Mira
3. Mira
4. Phoebe
5. Tammy

Yes, I'm aware I listed Mira thrice :)

In order of preference:

1) Phoebe
2) Muffy
3) Pashmina
4) Agnes
5) Flo

Honorable mention goes to Diva. It was a tough call between her and Flo for the fifth spot.

Mira, Phoebe, Frita, Muffy, and Diva--in no particular order, except that Mira is undoubtedly number one!
And as it turns out, those are the only uchis I even like :p (well, maybe Shari also, but I've never had her)

- Muffy
- Pashmina
- Phoebe
- Fuchsia
- Cherry

In general, the uchi villagers are pretty ugly in my opinion. The only ones I actually like are Muffy, Pashmina and Phoebe, the rest are either completely forgettable or gross.

Back