• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Which animal crossing is the best

Payton said:
I think it would be pretty cool if somehow, there could be a re-released version of AC:pG in which we had internet connection... but it probably won't happen. It would basically be AC:CF without the city, and with all of the old features; which raises another question, why doesn't Nintendo release an update for the game through Wii Internet that would allow things like errands to come back?
But yo can do job for people in cf

but gc ftw

CF is definately not the best. I'm more into thinking WW is the best. Mainly because I got that one first about 3 years ago. Then got ACGC 2 years ago, but my brother stole and sold it and my GC for drugs.. but I got another one almost a year ago and then I got a Wii and then ACCF the day it came out.

i use to love acgc back in the day when i was like 7 but now. i dont like acgc as much. my faves are
1. cf
2. ww
3 gc

CourtneeMalakian said:
CF is definately not the best. I'm more into thinking WW is the best. Mainly because I got that one first about 3 years ago. Then got ACGC 2 years ago, but my brother stole and sold it and my GC for drugs.. but I got another one almost a year ago and then I got a Wii and then ACCF the day it came out.
he sold it for drugs. :O thats not cool.

MitchL21 said:
CourtneeMalakian said:
he sold it for drugs. :O thats not cool.
I know.

I had a PS2 (old bulky kind) and like, 20 games, and 2 memory cards filled with game data, and he sold that too. :(

It depends on the catagory of gameplay

Population Growing: Originality
Wild World: Innovation
City Folk: Wifi

I liked the GC version but it needed better graphics like in accf

I liked the GC version but it needed better graphics like in accf

hmmm i have them all exept ac:ww had it but sold it ( what a ****** ) but 4 real i like ww and cf the most gc is so anoying the whole block thing

^Yeah, for some reason idk why i loved the GC game. It was sooo fun!!! I wish they didn't have a clock to switch days.... It's so tempting to make the date to Christmas or thanksgiving...

I would have to vote for City folk. :x
I'm mainly just saying this because it has Majora's Mask though. :gyroidquestioned:

Back