Which Animal Crossing has the best soundtrack? **POLL**

zToast

Golf Wang
Bells
Cake
What do you think..?

I might have to go with Wild World Soundtrack or Population Growing... The opening for wild world and some afternoon songs, Population Growing has some good late night songs and day.

Click Below To Vote
http://strawpoll.me/3604606

I think I prefer, over all, the Population Growing soundtrack. It just has a lot of nostalgia for me and I get a fuzzy feeling inside when I listen to it.

I think I prefer, over all, the Population Growing soundtrack. It just has a lot of nostalgia for me and I get a fuzzy feeling inside when I listen to it.

Me too. -w-
The song that plays at 1pm is probably my favorite, due to the cat noises. xD

That's a tough one. I really like New Leaf, but I think Population Growing beats it by a little for me. Not just because of nostalgia (don't look at me like that, lol) but because it's got a lot of bounce to its songs.

I am VERY surprised people are enjoying the New Leaf one. (I hate it) But that's just me i guess. But I think Population Growing or Wild World has the best music.

I love the AC game cube soundtrack, and then Wild World. New Leaf only has a few themes I like, so I try to play the game at certain times or I just play without the sound.

Last edited:
Did no one every play the original, because there was no subtitle on the title screen, spine, disc, memory card, e-reader cards, etc, yet they still add subtitles to Animal Crossing (which is a population sign for a small town, not a subtitle). Really, the best soundtrack goes to doubutsu no mori e+.

Did no one every play the original, because there was no subtitle on the title screen, spine, disc, memory card, e-reader cards, etc, yet they still add subtitles to Animal Crossing (which is a population sign for a small town, not a subtitle). Really, the best soundtrack goes to doubutsu no mori e+.
Honestly the whole Population Growing subtitle came from the front cover of the game, it's to basically differentiate itself from other AC games.

Though I just call it the Original or just Animal Crossing Gamecube.

Wild World is the best one in my opinion, so charming! I'll always remember the opening soundtrack.... But New Leaf has some cool ones too (specially the late night ones, like 1 am, 2 am...)

I think that ACNL. I used to prefer the WW ones, but that was before I listened to ACNL's night songs, especially 2 AM. That sad song is amazing... I love 12 AM and 1 AM, too.

I like NL the best, but CF brings back more memories :) I don't really like the WW soundtrack at all...

(Keep in mind I've only ever played WW, CF, and NL)

Last edited:
The music for WW and CF are the best imo. It makes me feel nostalgic and it has an energetic feel to it.

City Folk. I have heard the City Folk music in my head far too many times when playing New Leaf.
though, admittedly, City Folk and New Leaf are the only ones I've actually heard, so... but I do know Wild World's soundtrack is basically the same as City Folk's.

Last edited:
Back