• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Where do you want to live?

L.A. or I guess Las Vegas. I got to vegas a lot and i like the vibe of the city and surrounding suburbs.
I live in utah rn and its stupid.
or at least salt lake city.

and soda, i only live 2 hours from colorado lolol.
like 2 hours from grand junction

Last edited:
Okunoshima! Aka... Bunny Island in Japan. I love rabbits so much, and I'm going to be studying Japanese at university, so I guess it's like the perfect place for me. Realistically, though, it's just a dream. I'd like to spend a couple of years of my life out in Japan, though, maybe with some friends, just travelling and studying, but I don't know if I could stay there forever. I'm sure I could get used to it after sometime, though, after receiving a massive culture shock lol. :') But anyway... I think I'd like to stay here in England, and I quite like the area where I live now (Kent). There are some really pretty little towns near where I live, so I think it would be nice to live in a place like that. :)

Ideally, I'd love to live in Belgium. Realistically, I think BC would be a lovely place to live.

Okunoshima! Aka... Bunny Island in Japan. I love rabbits so much, and I'm going to be studying Japanese at university, so I guess it's like the perfect place for me. Realistically, though, it's just a dream. I'd like to spend a couple of years of my life out in Japan, though, maybe with some friends, just travelling and studying, but I don't know if I could stay there forever. I'm sure I could get used to it after sometime, though, after receiving a massive culture shock lol. :') But anyway... I think I'd like to stay here in England, and I quite like the area where I live now (Kent). There are some really pretty little towns near where I live, so I think it would be nice to live in a place like that. :)

I thought I was the only one who knew about Bunny Island. I want to go so bad.

I'm currently fine with the state I live in now (Minnesota), and couldn't imagine living anywhere else since I have so much family here. I do however want to move to a different city asap lol.

((I think a lot of people here (not everyone) have a false and inaccurate view of Japan and it's kind of sad. I'd recommend you study hard on their culture before you say things like wanting to go to Japan for the anime or whatever lol.))

Been around the world for a two years and I can safely say I now live exactly where I wanted to live. Wouldn't trade it for the world.

Edit:
((I think a lot of people here (not everyone) have a false and inaccurate view of Japan and it's kind of sad. I'd recommend you study hard on their culture before you say things like wanting to go to Japan for the anime or whatever lol.))

Spent two and a half months in Japan, found it's still very xenophobic and racist. If you're not Japanese you will never be seen as one of them, no matter how fluently you speak the language. It's just what it is. Beautiful country with a unique and interesting culture but I would never want to actually live there. The younger generation is far more relaxed, give it a few decades and things might change.

And yeah, watching anime will not prepare you for what it's actually like.

Last edited:
a nordic country like iceland or norway ultimately , but i'd like to live in several places at some point

Last edited:
I have lived in the quite parts of the city my whole life. The bathtub does maintain my mermaid needs but I hope to be able to move somewhere tropical so I can enjoy being a mermaid to the fullest!

i want to live in a house inside of a tree, in a quiet peaceful meadow riddled with flowers :/

I'd love to live in Cumbria. I went on a kind of holiday there in July last year, and it's the most beautiful place I've been to in my life, at least so far. It's just a really great atmosphere, surrounded by nature and animals and fields. A lot of the people I met there were lovely as well.

I'd love to live in Cumbria. I went on a kind of holiday there in July last year, and it's the most beautiful place I've been to in my life, at least so far. It's just a really great atmosphere, surrounded by nature and animals and fields. A lot of the people I met there were lovely as well.

Cycled through the Lake District and Keswick was my favorite place in England (though overall I enjoyed Scotland & Ireland more). Not sure if I could deal with the hordes of tourists if I lived there haha.

I already live where I want to live!

Moved to Melbourne, Australia nearly three years ago from California and never looked back. I've never felt happier and more safe not living in the US.

I'd like to do short few month stays in Japan and France/Germany, but that's really it.

omg i really wanna live in like Kuwait or Dubai bc you can't ever get bored there you feel?

and if not Dubai/Kuwait then i'd probably go to Barcelona tbh

Last edited:
when i was younger i wanted to live in australia but i've changed my mind since then and now, if i ever do plan to move out of california, illinois would be one of the first places i'd consider.

my ultimate dream place to live is the UK. i hear the weather is very rainy and gloomy which i lovelovelove.

Cycled through the Lake District and Keswick was my favorite place in England (though overall I enjoyed Scotland & Ireland more). Not sure if I could deal with the hordes of tourists if I lived there haha.

Keswick is gorgeous! Did you get a chance to visit Pizza Panorma or The Lakes? Pizza Panorma was run by some super sweet Turkish guys, and The Lakes was a chip shop run by an old married couple. Lots of nice memories in Hope Park as well. Lady Hope's Garden was a joy to walk around. The tourists were pretty bad, though. Just as I left, the floods started and a lot of the roads are closed off now, which really sucks.

Back