• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Where do you want to live?

I'm from Florida, too, and I also hated it for a while, thought it looked tacky and whatever. It wasn't til I left for school in Western Mass. that I came to really love Florida. Leaving let me realize some things, differences in how classmates and I grew up and what it was like where they were living. It's beautiful in western mass, the trees are so many different colors in fall (a nonexistent season in FL) and I experienced living in a place that snowed but you know after a while I really came to miss that "tackiness" and the palm trees that line every median. And after 4 years of snow I just wanna say snow sucks, man. I'm near Miami and it's probably my favorite big city in the US and it really has a lot of amazing things in it. I think it'd be nice to live there.

Virginia's amazing. It's by the ocean on one side an on the other there are a ton of mountains. It's absolutely beautiful compared to Indiana. Before I met my boyfriend ten years ago I never thought I'd ever feel safe leaving Indiana, but after visiting him last summer, I know that I'd be comfortable there. So much beautiful nature. And Virginia has a lot of supernatural ghosty stuff.

I want to move to the city, get an apt and maybe a roomie or a girl and settle there. Seems nice.
Not far away like NY, but maybe in Cali or Oregon.

I'd like to live in London.
I'll probably go to uni in Osnabr?ck though.

I currently live in Maine and I want to move to somewhere thats warmer/has less snow someday since the snow is becoming more and more annoying as each year passes =_=;

I was thinking of moving to somewhere in California because the job market for graphic design/marketing is so limited here and theres very little room for opportunity and growth. It was originally my dream to move to Boston, but 9 times out of 10 they get more snow than where Im currently living :p

I live in Brazil where I'm pretty happy, I love my country. But if I had to live in a different state than my current one (S?o Paulo) I'd choose to live in Rio!

i want to live in either florida, somewhere in japan (my boyfriend seems to be really into this country, so we'll at least travel there), or in italy. i prefer quieter places, but cities are fine too!

I wanna go completely off the grid by living in a tiny house with a small farm in the middle of the freaking woods. I'd love to be able to build all this out in Oregon, but my husband is intent on us moving to Tennessee because it's closer to his relatives and near the mountains.

mmm North Carolina.
I've been there twice on vacation,
and it's just lovely..
Or maybe a colder place, but I like temperatures that go with the seasons,
that are hot in the summer, and cold in the winter..

Somewhere in Australia or Norway,
My absolute dream would be to have an apartment in Manhattan, but what are the chances of that? Lol

I know for sure I want to live in a small beach house by the ocean.
The house will be comfortable enough for a small family and a few pets. Not exactly sure where though.

Back