• Join us for live Nintendo Trivia today at 6PM EDT in Discord as part of TBT's World Championship 2024 to win points for your team! if justin is awake

When was the last time you got stung by bees?

???

• Between now and 1 week

Votes: 19 35.8%
  • 1 week ~ 1 month

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • 1 month ~ 6 months

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • Can't remember

Votes: 9 17.0%

• Total voters

WonderK

Pondering...
Bells
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
November Birthstone (Topaz)
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
June Birthstone (Pearl)
^Title

Me? Yeah. I can't recall the last time I got stung by bees. I never shake trees in my town (unless it's for fruit).

I never shake trees soooo... Months ago

Honestly, I hate the noise of being stung by bees so much, that I don't shake trees anymore (unless they're full of fruit). The noise goes right through me, and the look of your character's eye when you get stung is cringe-worthy.

I can't remember the last time I got stung by bees.

I wanted to get medicine for Peanut, who was sick about a week ago. The shops were closed, so I purposefully got stung so I could get medicine from another villager.

It's been a looong time. I don't shake trees anymore. although I'll have to in a couple months to catch a stupid bagworm...

I wanted to get medicine for Peanut, who was sick about a week ago. The shops were closed, so I purposefully got stung so I could get medicine from another villager.

Oh wow that's really smart!

I got stung yesterday. I'm trying to catch them lol, I haven't been able to yet :( I can always count on my villager to give me medicine though!

I don't really shake my trees anymore. Maybe on Bunny Day is the last time.

Two days ago -- poor Fauna had the flu and the emporium was closed. So I purposefully got stung, Coco kindly gave me medicine which I then gave Fauna. Only situation in which bees are useful aha.

The person who had been looking for a bagworm, you don't have to shake a tree for that. Just hit it with your net. If the bagworm is there, you'll get it.

I was cutting a bunch of my trees last week so I got stung a bunch of times.

Yesterday. I always shake trees in case one of them has furniture, a beehive, or some spare change. ouo

I haven't been stung by a bee in quite some time. I never knew how to successfully catch bees in previous Animal Crossing games, but I finally mastered it in New Leaf.

Back