• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Whats Your Guilty Pleasure?

mmm i guess thinkin bout not school or remembering about how it was like living in michigan
also crying :)

I actually remember that I have one. Writing gay, Kpop fanfiction. I have archives of them that will never, ever see the light of day.

Last edited:
Another one is cooking shows, I love watching them. Particularly the game show-style ones. Like Cutthroat Kitchen and Triple G.

Another thing is pop-songs. I loathe pop music but especially when I am listening to the radio in the shower and a catchy one comes on I dance around and sing. Basically the "pocketful of sunshine" scene from Easy A... but with like, *sobbing* TAYLOR SWIFT! It hurts me so much to say, because I really don't like pop music, it's just TOO CATCHY. I don't know if this makes sense.

watching bad yaoi anime. i hate it so much and sometimes the anime gets a little abusive, yet it's still entertaining. it's kind of like my relationship with reality shows.

I have 2 but I am kinda embarrassed to post the first one so I'm not going to >.<"

My other one is watching Jacksepticeye and because of him I now like one of my teachers because he is Irish and so is she, so I like Mrs Clark a bit more than i used to...

Last edited:
19 kids and counting.
it's just sooooooooooooo intriguing.

Another thing is pop-songs. I loathe pop music but especially when I am listening to the radio in the shower and a catchy one comes on I dance around and sing. Basically the "pocketful of sunshine" scene from Easy A... but with like, *sobbing* TAYLOR SWIFT! It hurts me so much to say, because I really don't like pop music, it's just TOO CATCHY. I don't know if this makes sense.

don't be ashamed for liking music!! genres are dumb, it's all just music.

- - - Post Merge - - -

19 kids and counting.
it's just sooooooooooooo intriguing.

don't be ashamed for liking music!! genres are dumb, it's all just music.

My guilty pleasure would have to be... pretending im in relationships with good looking boys who I've hardly ever talked to. Imagining all the cute things we'd do on dates and *****ing out in bed thinking being in a relationship like that haha.

Back