What's your favourite part about back to school shopping?

I'm with you on that. I loooove back to school shopping. I can spend hours and hours just deciding whether or not to buy blue pens, black pens, colorful pens, or even just all of them lol. I'm also the type of person to enjoy grocery shopping. OMG I love grocery shopping!

i never do the whole back to school shopping thing, i donmt understand how people need to buy new pens, erasers, notebooks or binders pr w/e like every year...

Office/school supplies. I love buying new pens and journals and all that, just don't like the school and seeing my classmates at the store part.

i think i have enough journals/notebooks to last me a few years but i like clothes shopping!! i love getting nice for school, i spend my summer looking a bum, lol

Other than the possibility of getting new clothes, not much of it.
I'm done with classes for now, and I still look back on how much I didn't like the thought of
well, going back to school.

Shopping for school was always fun. It made me more motivated to do well, even if that lasted for like, a week. I loved getting a new backpack or pencil case the most!

I'm a substitute teacher . . So back to school just means back to work for me. XD

But I still love buying pens, paper, notebooks, etc. I love finding the perfect product, like Moleskin notebooks and Blackwing pencils.

View attachment 9973

Look at that beauty! (btw, that's not my art. I just googled a pic for reference.)

I can verify that blackwings are indeed the world's greatest pencil :)

Back