• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What’s your favourite clothing item/accessory in New Horizons? 🛍️

My favorite accessory is the halo even though i rarely use it, that and the flower crowns, super cute !

These are my signature look
Ninja_Hood_(Gray)_NH_Icon.png

Ninja_Costume_(Gray)_NH_Icon.png

Zori_(Black)_NH_Icon.png

BagShoulderSword2.png

Since I've restarted I have to get all of them again

It'd have to be the black and white gilet shirts for me. They look so cool.
Gilet_and_Shirt_%28Gray%29_NH_Icon.png
Gilet_and_Shirt_%28Black%29_NH_Icon.png

My birthday twin also has the white one as his default outfit, which is such an amazing coincidence:

Kyle.jpg

In short, me and Kyle are heavily alike.

I like the kimonos!

Blossoming Kimono
Simple Visiting Kimono
Junihitoe Kimono
As well as the butterfly kimono (cant remember what its actually called lol)

Probably the Cinnamoroll jacket. I alsyo wore the sweetheart tank (or whatever its name was, the like ruffled one with the shirt under it) a lot back on my old island.

discovered the brown cat hat yesterday and i don't see myself taking it off for the forseeable. also love the green octagonal glasses!!!!

IMG_0403.png
IMG_0404.png

Rounded beard and/or pirate beard! I like not having to have a babyface lol

The Imp/Devil Horns and Bat wings are a part of pretty much every outfit I put together, but I have a newer love for the Colorful Glow Stick!! It's so perfect

I know there’s a lot of players that prefer to just use/mostly use custom designs when dressing up their characters (myself included), but I’m curious to know what everyone’s favourite in-game clothing item and/or accessory is, whether you wear it often or not!

For me, my favourite is the Do-rags, followed by the Plain Do-rags! My favourite variants being the pink and beige Do-rags, and the red Plain Do-rag. 🧡💗 I never have my character without some sort of hat on, mainly because I hate how much her ears stick out with most hairstyles LOL, and a do-rag is my go-to that I pair with all of her outfits!

View attachment 533543View attachment 533544View attachment 533545

Some of my other favourites are the Fairy Dresses, pink Fleece Pjs, Clover Dresses, Black Chic Tuxedo Dress, Mom’s Handmade Aprons, Tam-o’-shanters, and Mom’s Knapsacks!

What are yours? 💕

I will always remember your rep for the iconic do rag; your rep looks so adorable in it! (I hope that doesn’t sound weird; if so I’m sorry >.<).

Lately, as I mess around at Harv’s studio, for silly outfits, it has been:

1715822414544.png
1715822458219.png

1715823022220.jpeg

Maybe the soft serve hat too!

My favorite hats has to be:
1715823598559.jpeg
1715823617291.jpeg

My favorite shirt might be:
1715823231462.png

My favorite accessories are:
1715823332742.png
1715823726324.jpeg
1715823772414.jpeg

I’m still collecting clothes and plan on doing more photoshoots, so I’m sure there’ll be more favorites I have eventually 🙂.

Back