What's your favorite thing(s) to do in AC?

PKMNRULES!

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
I like to shop and talk to animals, but I really like to play my NES!

You can pick as many as you want.

I voted for almost everything (I didn't vote for doing errands, catching fish/bugs, other, and kicking balls)

BASTOISE99 said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
BULERIAS said:
BASTOISE99 said:
how'd you vote for everything?
Just check more than one thing.
I didnt know you could do that....
me either.
I didn't either until I saw storm post a poll with 16 coices. The drop down menu above it only went to fifteen, and I thought that was for how many choices there were. But once I saw that, I got curious. I wanted to test it somewhere, but didn't. I think I was the first one to find out. And to think that you can vote for everything in all my other polls...I shouln't have said that...

Yay fishing I find it fun.
Of corse I love doing other stuff but out of them I like the fishing.

well lets see... i chose: run around, catch bugs, catch fish, kick balls, hang around my house, talk to villagers (ones i like.), and other... and for other it has to be Beat up villagers i hate, i use the net, shovel, pitfall, and Axe

:)

other can be set up in 3 words: Beat Up (insert anoying persons name here)

...do parentheses count as one word? because they should

:p

PIRANHA2 said:
well lets see... i chose: run around, catch bugs, catch fish, kick balls, hang around my house, talk to villagers (ones i like.), and other... and for other it has to be Beat up villagers i hate, i use the net, shovel, pitfall, and Axe

:)

other can be set up in 3 words: Beat Up (insert anoying persons name here)

...do parentheses count as one word? because they should

:p
It depends! How many words do you put in place of the parentheses? lol. In this case, it's probably 2. John Doe. lol. Or my brother. lol.

It seems, patterns, NES games and running are very popular.

Errand-running seems not to be a popular pasttime among The Bell Tree goers...

Back