• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What's Your Favorite Flower?

What's Your Favorite Flower?

• Rose

Votes: 39 26.4%
  • Jacob's Ladder

Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Carnation

Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Tulip

Votes: 12 8.1%
  • Cosmos

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • Lily

Votes: 15 10.1%
  • Violet

Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Pansy

Votes: 9 6.1%

• Total voters
Honestly, I really love cosmos! They're so pretty. I love the pink and black ones. I also like violets, especially the purple and white ones! ♥

jacobs ladders and white carnations all the way! I love love love white flowers and they just look so pretty

The roses are my favorite! I currently have a bunch lined up right now in hopes of making pink hybrids!

Definitely roses. They mean so many things, love, friendship, etc. A close second is the carnation. Both are absolutely beautiful.

Ever since the first Animal Crossing in the U.S., I've really liked pansies, especially the white ones.
But I really like carnations and jacob's ladders too. Mostly I like ladders because they mean perfect town status and are very sparse in number. I'm not entirely sure my favourite out of the three though.

pansy-field-3100861.jpg
I love pansies. Especially the blue ones. No matter where I put them on my town, they always make everything look really nice. I love them in real life, too, along with hibiscus and sunflowers. They always bring me joy:blush:

I like roses, but only the pink, white, and purple ones...so I voted for Jacob's Ladders. It's really satisfying to see them sprout up around town. I'm surprised that cosmos aren't more popular because I think the pink and yellow ones are really cute.

my favorites are the orange cosmos, black cosmos, and blue pansies. (so i voted 2 out of the 3: cosmos)...

Roses are my irl favorite. Love the black ones in-game. Close second Jacob's Ladders for my mayor ego.

Roses! Not a surprise since that's my favorite flower irl too. The other flowers are meh to me, I want to fill my town with roses.

Carnations because they're elegant and pretty, I also love how the pink ones look as furniture~

Back