• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Whats your birthstone?

Genjis-Mercy

Bells
White Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
I'm a sapphire. I like pretty gems or just any gems in general so im just asking, but my favorite gem is a peridot lol

Emerald, and the best part is, two of my friends are Ruby and Sapphire. We find it hilarious because we all LOVE Pokemon!

Turquoise! It is both my favourite colour and my favourite gemstone ever so it works out well! ^_^ (It gives me an excuse to have little turquoise gemstones as the preferred gem for jewellery!)

Emerald. Have acquired quite a bit of emerald jewellery over the years, my favourite being a pair of Minnie Mouse earrings Justin gave me last Christmas. :)

Back