whats up

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we hated Nintendo, we wouldn't be playing ACCF or ACWW would we? Or if we don't play, we wouldn't know about this forum.

Mochacho said:
If we hated Nintendo, we wouldn't be playing ACCF or ACWW would we? Or if we don't play, we wouldn't know about this forum.
why do so many people on here act like they hate animal crossing? I see them making fun of it all the time and talking about how the "noobs" only play it.

Go to the animal crossing sections if you want to talk to people who still actually play it. I don't hate Nintendo, I just hate the idiots who are stuck in their bubble world and don't understand why certain video games don't have flying marshmallows or jumping plumbers.

Um, I've been on here longer than you, so I don't think you're in the position to tell me what types of things people post on here. ._.

Mochacho said:
Um, I've been on here longer than you, so I don't think you're in the position to tell me what types of things people post on here. ._.
shut up you *censored.3.0*.ing *censored.4.0*.

Mojo said:
Mochacho said:
shut up you *censored.3.0*.ing *censored.4.0*.
Wow. You're real mature. If that's all you can say...go right ahead. It just shows you have no proof of your claim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back