• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! We'll announce the winners for our Master Ball raffle and distribute your hard-earned arcade tokens soon.

What's the spiciest food you've tried?

Honestly probably just some horseradish or wasabi lol. I have no tolerance for hot foods and don't really like them anyways.

Well, its not food. But its those flamin' hot cheetos. The recent spicy thing I had (And only one) So far is boneless buffalo wings with the sauce obviously.

I've eaten a ghost chili once.

It wasn't really spicy to be honest - but it almost immediately upset my stomach to a sickening level.

An jalapeno pepper, just by itself. I don't know what I was thinking, but I think I made a bet with my friend I could eat the entire thing. Don't make bets with spicy crap, friends.

When I ate echizen kurage (a kind of jellyfish) with a friend in a small restaurant just inside Koganei, Tokyo, one of the sauces was a spicy kimchi sauce made special as a house-recipe by the shop owner.

It was the most horrifically spicy thing to ever touch my tongue. I couldn't swallow it. My tongue burned for a long time after.

I'm not good with spicy.

The Chinese dish where's it's fish boiled in pure chili oil...don't remember the name but somehow my relatives just downed it like no big deal

The Chinese dish where's it's fish boiled in pure chili oil...don't remember the name but somehow my relatives just downed it like no big deal

I've had this. It's Shui Zhu Yu. Usually served around the Lunar New Year. It's wicked spicy and I hated it. ;A;

I think it was a Sour and Spicy Shrimp Soup from a restaurant I sadly don't remember the name of. it was actually the tastiest soup I've ever had

I think it was Samyang Foods Buldalk Bokkeummyeon (instant noodle in South Korea )

There are lots of youtube videos for the noodle

this curry I had that my friend's mom made in high school. there was some kind of chili in it and I accidentally ate a big chunk of it and the whole right side of my mouth and throat burned so badly and then eventually went numb. it was the worst ;______;

Last edited:
The hottest wings available at Quaker Steak 'N Lube. Before taking my order, they made me sign a waiver. If I got seriously messed up, I promised to not sue the restaurant, the employees, or their dogs.

Seriously.

It really was the hottest thing I've ever had, though. I couldn't taste anything. There was only pain, tears, sweat, and snot.

korean shin ramyun.. jesus it was really spicy bc i'm not used to spicy noodles, but it was really good. i finished it actually but after eating them my lips were red lol

Some crazy "diablo" sausages they sell here... prepare a few milk cartons if you ever try em lol

I don't remember the name of the meal, but I got it at a Korean restaurant. It was pasta and had bits of squid in it. I needed a constant flow of water while I ate it.

tied between the samyang spicy fire noodles and this fried tteokbokki dish at a fried chicken place nearby. it wasn't spicy enough where I couldn't finish them but they're pretty spicy. never had anything spicy enough where I got the hiccups or had to stop eating though

probably when i putted a bit of gochujang through my noodles but still wasnt hot enough for me. when i putted alot of tabasco through my noodles once it was way hotter than gochujang but still needed alot to make it really spicy with white pepper and paprika. so probably gochujang then :) and for anybody who doesnt know,, thats a spicy korean red paste.

Back