what's the last stupid thing you did?

I accidentally left one of the frozen food products I bought in the car. It has chicken in it so hopefully it's still good to eat. It was only three hours, so it should be fine, but it is hot outside...

I accidentally left one of the frozen food products I bought in the car. It has chicken in it so hopefully it's still good to eat. It was only three hours, so it should be fine, but it is hot outside...
Oooh! I hope you didn't eat that! I mean frozen food is questionable anyway (I eat it all the time) but being in a hot car 3 hours? that's scary. I know food is super expensive, but man I'd throw that away.

stupid: Tried to eat ice cream while on my laptop. Spilled melted ice cream on the touch pad.

minor but freaked out after hearing some scratching noises at the door thinking someone was trying to break into my house. it was the sound of a flyer rustling in the wind ☠️

THREW AWAY my beautiful rainbow metal reusable boba straw into the bowels of a trash can of a public park. no hope of return 😭😭😭

Mildly annoyed a cop that was driving yesterday with my uncertain pedestrian behaviors. To be fair though, don't tell me to go and then start inching forward as soon as I start to walk??

I was putting some wine on the shelf at work whilst on a step stool (small people probs) and fell off it and rllllly hurt myself 🙃 I was more bothered that my coworker seen the whole thing but my bum is now bruisyyyy✨

I kinda like this thread so I'm bringing it back.

I spilled coffee all over my desk. Actually, I went to go grab it and it slipped out of my grasp?? Anyway, I got coffee all over my stuff - My phone, my 3DS, my charger, my wallet... And also on my desk and floor. Not the first time I've spilled a beverage so I definitely feel stupid about that one.

Edit: And I didn't have a towel or rag in hand, so I used one of my hoodies to wipe up the coffee. Yeah, great thinking there. :p

Last edited:
This thread is perfect for me.

Today I freaked out for an hour about not being able to find my wallet. Ensue panic and pacing back and fourth.

It was in my pocket the entire time.

I accidentally misplaced my old sunglasses at the park...and I never got them back. I have no clue what I did with them, either.

These were my father's sunglasses. They weren't even expensive at all, and they weren't even fancy, either, just your typical everyday sunglasses.

I wasn't overly attached to them, or anything, as these sunglasses didn't look that nice, I was just used to having them for so long.

I ended up using my most favorite sunglasses instead, I got those from a friend, a few years ago.

Oh well, I'm just glad I still have a pair of sunglasses in my house, or else I won't have any, at all.

summoned pinguicula after I'd already used arachnocampa earlier and thus couldn't get rafflesia out (which is what I arguably should've summoned instead)

at least I caught this mistake on summon and was able to search out followup (dionaea) instead, in case I survived (I did)

summoned pinguicula after I'd already used arachocampa earlier and thus couldn't get rafflesia out (which is what I arguably should've summoned instead)

at least I caught this mistake on summon and was able to search out followup (dionaea) instead, in case I survived (I did)
I swear I had to look up like every other word lol

As for me, today I went to a restaurant as I had a gift card to it, but forgot to pay using the gift card. Didn't even realize until I got home later!

actually wait, I lied

the last stupid thing was my firing off sera too early, since I for some dumb reason thought I was using the trap set effect idk why

but that largely didn't end up mattering at all and was far less stupid a misplay than above

Not recent at all, but I thought of something incredibly stupid I once did whilst counting coins today.

Many years ago, before I knew how to order stuff online, I called a pizza place to have pizza and breadsticks delivered. One minor problem - I realized afterward that I had no cash. So, when the delivery driver came, I paid them entirely in rolls of coins that were lying nearby. I didn't notice it at the time, but I'd imagine the driver was super annoyed that I paid them about $20 in coins.

I learned how stupid doing that is when I started working at my first job, and someone once paid for a pizza entirely in rolls of coins, in which I had to double-check. It held up several people in line, and the safe was overloaded with pennies. Yup, I'll never pay for something in rolls of coins ever again.

IMG_8830.jpeg

rip my spelling

I keep trying to click the Zipper balloons in hopes that I’ll receive a prize…

…all I get is sent back to the homepage.

Back