what's the last stupid thing you did?

I ruined a great pair of vintage jeans by hemming them too short and completely destroying their flare shape at the hem. They were my favorite pair of pants. I don't think I'll ever recover from this. ; ;

Smoke weed a couple nights ago. Got REALLY bad anxiety! Never again!!

Forcing myself to finish a boring movie I don’t even like that much.

Fell asleep while playing on my 3DS in the middle of the night. By the time I woke up a few hours later, my 3DS was about to run out of battery.

Last edited:
Watch episodes from an anime I don’t even like. At this point I’m just doing it to say I did.

One of my friends asked me if I was free for the weekend, and I said I wasn't because it was my dad's birthday that day. I didn't realize until now that it was Wednesday when I sent that reply...

Last edited:
Research competitive Pokémon until 4 in the morning and fall asleep at 8 a.m. I had a whopping 3 hours of sleep due to needing to volunteer at the library.

Scared myself almost to death at 2 am because I convinced myself that there was a ghost in my room meanwhile my window wasn't closed properly and all the scary stuff that I heard was just wind 💀

Reactions: Neb
I was building an ikea shelf unit yesterday. One of the screws wouldn't match up with the hole because the steel shelf had been bent a little in transit, so I hammered the surface back in shape and managed to crack the wooden frame. >_< I should have separated the steel shelf from the wooden frame before hammering. Luckily, the damage wasn't too bad and I nailed the splintery bit back in place, just in case.

Magically getting inspiration for multiple things at 2 A.M. instead of during the day.

Bringing this thread back from the dead because why not.

Anyway, I accidentally got soda on my keyboard, but not because I spilt any - I was drinking soda and spat it on my Chromebook because I laughed at something I saw...

I put something in the oven... WITHOUT PREHEATING IT. I spent the whole of 13 minutes thinking the oven was preheated.
<-- Stupid idiot

it's not technically stupid, but i paid off my entire therapy bill and i don't have any money until next wednesday.
at least all my bills are paid? thank goodness? but now i cant go out this weekend XD

I spent all day trying to look for Neurologist for my parents and then I realized I could've just called my primary doctor to refer them to see one that helps them.

Back