• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

What's the last movie you've seen?

Currently, I'm watching "Three Identical Strangers" in school. It's some really interesting stuff, I don't even want to look up the story of it all just yet so I can learn from the movie.

I just finished K-12!
I loved it.
I also really like how the movie shed light on so many of society's problems. It was done in a subtle way but it was still obvious what they were refering to.
I loved the music too, of course! I recommend this movie, definitely!
(Also in love with the pastel-victorian-versailles outfits and decors, very impressed by that! The budget must've been quite huge!)

finished watching can you ever forgive me? today. it was really fascinating & i'm definitely interested in reading the book now.

Last edited:
I was watching bits and pieces of littlest ghost movie, think I might go back and watch it fully. It was really cute!

aquaman was without a doubt a movie

which is more i have to say about anything else dc's put out in all honestly

i couldn't sleep last night, so i decided to watch call me by your name for the 15th time and had a good cry at 2am.

aquaman was without a doubt a movie

which is more i have to say about anything else dc's put out in all honestly

lmao. I irrationally despise aquaman. it's the worst thing dc's put out recently change my mind

Back