• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What's the last movie you've seen?

if you guys have netflix, please watch the perfection! i just watched it and mercy black tonight and i LOVED the perfection.

Captain Marvel 7/10
Went in with quite low expectations for this given a lot of negative press. Personally I quite enjoyed the movie.

Today I watched the live-action Rurouni Kenshin Part 2: Kyoto Inferno on DVD at home. I enjoyed it just as much as the first part. The fight scenes were well-choreographed. There was some nice music playing during the final battle scene as well. I'm looking forward to watching the third and final part soon.

Disney's Aladdin. it was always my favorite growing up! it was really good :)

Tonight, I finished up the live-action Rurouni Kenshin trilogy with Part 3: The Legend Ends on DVD at home. I thought it wrapped the story up nicely. I enjoyed the fight scenes and the story throughout the entire trilogy. All in all, it was well worth the watch and with each movie being over 2 hours long, that means something.

The last movie that I've seen was the Detective Pikachu movie. I'm glad that I chose the movie to watch because I enjoyed the experience of watching it. I was actually contemplating on whether I should watch the Detective Pikachu movie or the Live-Action Aladdin movie before ending up choosing Detective Pikachu. Maybe I should watch the Live-Action Aladdin movie while I still got the chance since I was kind of close in choosing it over Detective Pikachu. Heard that it was a good movie.

Last edited:
The last movie that I've seen is The Nutcracker and the Four Realms. Decided to watch it when I saw it showed up on Netflix. I originally wanted to watch when it was out in theaters. After watching the movie... I was glad that I didn't waste money to watch in theaters since the movie overall wasn't all that spectacular.

The last movie I went to was Disney's Aladdin. It was pretty good and very fun. I had the music stuck in my head for three days. :)

Maleficent: Mistress of Evil

I would give it an 8.5/10 Way better than the original. Would watch again.

Back