What's the last movie you've seen?

I finally got around to watching Ponyo. It was good, definitely not my favourite Ghibli movie but I enjoyed it nonetheless

Just saw Rogue One in the theaters today. LOVED IT.
I think it's too early to say, but I might like it even more than The Force Awakens.

Saw Rogue One yesterday and Sing today. Enjoyed both movies! I didn't expect Sing to be all that good but it was actually a lot better than expected.

I saw Zootropollis (idk how to spell it lmao) and I was expecting it to be ****, but it was actually good
Most family films have been super **** in the past couple years

- - - Post Merge - - -

I saw Zootropollis (idk how to spell it lmao) and I was expecting it to be ****, but it was actually good
Most family films have been super **** in the past couple years

Last edited:
We're going to watch LOTR today! But I stayed up all night so I may not be able to watch all of it! :,-(

In the cinema: Finding Dory (I went with a group of my friends and baby dory is just adorable I think I made squee noises oops)
At home: Suicide Squad

I watched Princess Mononoke again on Christmas Eve. Seen it a few times now, it's still my favourite Ghibli movie. Now it'll probably always remind me of Christmas Eve so that's good.

In the cinema: Fantastic beasts and where to find them
At home: I actually watched this movie at English class but it was about a boy

Cinema/theatre: Passengers

Home: Moana

My niece wants to watch moana 4 or 5 times a day. I can promise you that I've seen that movie more times in 2016 than anybody else except maybe my niece herself.

Back