• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What's something good that happened in your game today?

DD8A93C5-C898-4257-AAE4-6A1E4AE437CB.jpeg

got lily’s photo today!! i wasn’t expecting it as i thought i’d get big top’s first but,, it was a welcome surprise :D

I received a lovely gift from Tia today (and from Fauna the day before)! 😍 She gave me a shaded-floor lamp, an item I didn’t have yet. It’s always nice to receive gifts from your villagers; makes you feel loved! 😆

I got Willow's photo today! I was already pleased today, since I invited Maple to my island yesterday, and she's moving in. I wanted to find a woodsy villager, so I'm glad to have her!

Why is this thread always buried whenever I want to post here?

Anyway, I finally scored over 100,000 points with the HHA. Lmao

Lucky finally told me he loved my round adorable head.

I got rid of Claude for Lucky a few weeks ago, and really missed him saying that. :)

I finally found the western stone DIY just in time for spooky season! Now to get enough stone to make a few of them. I'm going to have to go island hopping.

I got 100 fish bait from someone. Gonna try and catch the Mahi Mahi as it’s the last ocean fish I need.

I got 100 fish bait from someone. Gonna try and catch the Mahi Mahi as it’s the last ocean fish I need.

Good luck! With 100 fish bait hopefully you'll get one! That's one of the fish I still can't seem to get either so I feel that!

On my island I finally got all of my DIY recipes consolidated to one spot for a giveaway. They were littering the beaches. Isabelle is happy now. :LOL:

It's Elmer's birthday today! He's one of my favourites villagers, so I'm trying to decide what to give him. I also got a DIY for a spooky arch this morning :)

Back