• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What's Bothering You?

update on this, I found a link on their website that takes you to another website which sells the same plushies but specifically to individual consumers. so I went on there and guess what? the genet can't be found anywhere on the website. so that's fun 🙃

sent them a message asking if they had it available (since it's available on the site that only sells in bulk to businesses) so hopefully they reply soon. I can't believe I have to go through this much trouble just for a stuffed animal lmao.
Try this one :) R427.80 is about $28

I'm stressed out because somethings going on with my cat and I'm really worried about her. Please keep her in your prayers and thoughts. I may be overreacting,I don't know. But I need to get her to the vet.

The boss' daughter who is also my boss got mad at me for somethin at work today. However I felt like she only said somethin cause she was in a bad mood and takes it out on others. Which has been happening often again. Yeah, again. There really wasn't any reason for her to get mad at me either. All I got out of the situation is that I'm never going to progress and gain experience doing all the other job related things and that I'll be stuck in my position.

I prob should have left when I put in that 2 weeks notice back in late December. Things were getting better, but if I'm going to be worm-holed into a single position with no chance to grow (same thing that happened at my old job) then I just gonna leave for real this time. Along with other reasons which are also why I put in the 2 weeks notice in the first place. Boss' daughter was and still is part of the reason why I was going to quit.

Really stressed about work and life in general. Have nobody to talk to so just been crying, maybe sleep will do me some good.

Question: You have three kids named A, B, and C. But you have more pictures of B displayed in your house than A and C (probably only 2 or three pictures of them); because B did stuff and the other two are considered 'nobodies".

Can that be a sign of favoritism?

Question: You have three kids named A, B, and C. But you have more pictures of B displayed in your house than A and C (probably only 2 or three pictures of them); because B did stuff and the other two are considered 'nobodies".

I'm going to assume that because you put "nobodies" in quotes, that's what they referred to themselves as. Nobody is a nobody, just remind them of that.

To answer your question, I think it could go either way. If the pictures of kid B are ones that someone else took in a team or group setting that you ordered copies of, then of course it might be likely that you'd have more of kid B than A or C, if they didn't participate in similar group activities that take pictures.

However, if the majority of pictures of kid B are ones you took, then I could see how it could be seen as favoritism. It's just as easy to take pictures of A and C, even if they're doing "nothing".

That being said, I'm sure all are very loved and I believe it is okay to have a favorite, even if it's never acknowledged or admitted, as long as the others are never treated as inferior. I plan on having only my son, Nicholas, but if I had other kids that I gave birth to, Nicholas would always be my favorite because of what we went through together and what I went through to have him. I hope this helps!

*sigh*

Why do people in my area drive like an absolute joke around here?!?! People honk at you 0.1 seconds after the lights turn green. People get their pants in a twist when a cyclist is on the road while I'm just waiting for an opportunity to overtake them safely treating them like any other vehicle on the road.

Before I left the driveway which is on a neighborhood street, I saw someone coasting along in their BMW looking at their phone. PUT IT THE **** AWAY. Do you think that's it? Boy, I wish but it's not. I was in traffic going slowly until some guy in their pickup truck decided it would be a good idea to throw themselves right in front of me with such a small gap, and without signaling either. I had to stomp on the brakes as a result and took a breather of what had just happened. And when people make a left turn at an intersection, a few cars would still proceed even when the lights are about to turn red.

Speaking of lights, it's straight up frustrating when people just make a mad dash beating the yellow light when they've had ample time to react and stop unless it's not safe to do so of course. I've also seen some people literally go straight through a red light. In some cases, there are two or more cars at the same time that do this and have no regard for other people's safety. It's almost as if they're treating the street lights merely as a suggestion. And others wonder why so many pedestrians and cyclists get injured or unfortunately killed. It's an absolute mess out there and the standards of driving are horrible. Those kinds of people who drive recklessly should immediately have their driving licence revoked. No warnings, demerit points, or anything like that. Just take it away from them before someone loses their loved ones.

Y'all are not Ayrton Senna where you immediately go for a gap that exists. This is not a race track where you show off your egos. Driving dangerously is the sole reason why I'm being extra careful, especially around pedestrians and cyclists. You tried saving two seconds, eh? Well congratufreakinglations, I should play a victory theme for you even though it will quickly diminish by the time I meet up with you again at an intersection. I'm looking at you, BMW, Mercedes, pick-up truck, and taxi drivers. Get a self-driving car instead so I don't have to put up with your ****.

My anxiety has been acting up. Can't help but think part of it has to do with having to see family I don't want to see in a couple of days for a funeral that I'm not really wanting to go too. My gut also has been bothering me so I feel like I can't do anything until it heals again.
And because of these two things I fell out of my habit of working on making my video game and playing video games the past few days which makes my anxiety worse... Sigh. And I'm tired of being cold. Oatmeal sounds amazing right now though.

i would say so, but it also depends. for example: despite my parents' protests, it is very obvious i am the least favored child. it's my brother first, then my sister, and i'm just. there, i guess. there are very few photographs of me in the house. that being said, i am very anti-photograph. there are professional photographs of my two siblings together as a baby and toddler, but i'm in none of them because i had a fear of camera flashes and refused. (now it's just because i hate how i look in photos lol.) would there be more of me if i had agreed to more photographs? who's to say.

i personally don't think it's ever okay to have a favorite, privately or otherwise. even if you try to treat your kids equally, the other(s) will always know -- i always did -- and there is a good chance it'll screw them up.

I like how a misunderstanding ruined a friendship. Not that this friendship wasn't already on thin ice but Jesus Christ. Now I'm being painted as the bad guy when I was just honest, which I was told to be, but they couldn't take it and misunderstood my words. Not that it's too difficult to misunderstand my quick cry typing, I just wish I could tell them what I meant without them acting like a complete fool.

I'd also appreciate if I was allowed to be upset about missing my friends that I haven't seen in a while due to this fight without them getting upset with me. Like I'm sorry that I wasn't even complaining about the fight we had, just that it's difficult to connect with people outside of a group (its a way I've always worked)

I don't know why I try, or care. I should've given up on them over a year ago. Sometimes it's better to let people go when they've been toxic to you. Sometimes the benefit of the doubt isn't actually beneficial.

Really stressed about work and life in general. Have nobody to talk to so just been crying, maybe sleep will do me some good.
bro pls message me, I was just thinking abt you last night 😭😭

I was watching yt shorts and one of the videos had a piece of music playing which I remember from my childhood (my first actual keyboard had it as a preset song) but I can't for the life of me remember what the name of the piece is 🙃🙃🙃

I was watching yt shorts and one of the videos had a piece of music playing which I remember from my childhood (my first actual keyboard had it as a preset song) but I can't for the life of me remember what the name of the piece is 🙃🙃🙃
Could you link the youtube short? I'm not sure if I could be helpful in figuring it out, but I can try.

Back