• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i want to have 10k posts

- - - Post Merge - - -

also my icon and signature dont match ffffs

just repainted my nails and now i have to be super careful with everythin, these hanz werent made for being careful ;-;

i wish someone would gift me 10,000 tbt rn

- - - Post Merge - - -

and my collectibles don't match ommgmf

- The summer heat.
- I am tired, but want to continuing with technology.
>_<

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel grossly spoiled that I can complain about such things.

dude wat the actual ****, vat19 trying to sell "chalk bombs" (literally just tiny bags of chalk powder) for like 11$

when you can make the exact same thing at home for like 1$, flippin nice man, noice

^nice ripoff dude XD

also gotta love my cousin and the countryside people here they have lit no sense of time. haha

i hate having little ceasers pizza. makes my burps taste gross.

i cant sleep. its 5 am.
My body is tired, but my brain is wide awake. plus i get to hot when i try to lay down

My mum's bringing over the bag with my clothes in it for my holiday..I'm starting to get excited now o_O
I want to go to all the anime stores but I worried my dad will be like "lol no u weeb"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back