• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dana ****ing dies! D'; T^T
These shows. They get me so emotionally attached to these ****ing characters, and then they kill them! Not only do they kill them, they kill them in horrible ****ing ways. I'm getting to where I don't want to watch any show, because I know they'll end up killing off my favorite character.
This is the fifth ****ing time.

Last edited:
Ugh, the election is so boring! If they did it with cute alpacas, I might be interested but it's all
NHSSCHOOLSFOODUKIPBLAHBLAHBLAH
Seriously. We know want.
SAYING IT AGAIN AND AGAIN FOR THE LAST MONTH IS JUST UGGHHHH

I'm tired.

And I need to go to that crafts store but why is there like TWO of them in the whole town that might sell those beads. At the worst places.

my sig is broken and I cbf fixing it

Not rly bothering me I am just lazy and felt like posting it lol bye

Allergies are terrible and sneezing is terrible & having a clear, functioning nose is something to be grateful for

why do i keep having dreams that involve me running somewhere with a towel that magically slips whenever im near people
god i wanted to melt into the ground

i've had work to do since 9PM but I've been procrastinating in this goddamn forum for like 4 hours, why do I do this to myself ahhh

Wii U I got is faulty, the LED is flashing red which usually indicates the Wii U is damaged, probably in the fan or somewhere else.
Last time I buy something used, they said it was near mint ffs.

Hope I can get it claimed, this is bull****

Wii U I got is faulty, the LED is flashing red which usually indicates the Wii U is damaged, probably in the fan or somewhere else.

that's really lame. i'm sorry :c

That really sucks and is the exact reason I never buy used systems. I bought a DS used once because it was cheap and it had this orange dot I'd OCD on whenever I played a game. Hopefully you can get your money back though. They shouldn't be able to get away with that if they described it as near mint in condition.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back