• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
welp my depression is getting worse and worse no matter how many times I try my best to be happy it becomes too overwhelming to the point that it dominates any happy feelings I attempt to have lately and pushes them aside, I'm at the point where I can barely talk to my friends, staying up very late being unable to sleep or not sleeping at all for days because I'm starting to despise the concept of sleep but too bad us humans die if we stay up for too long , I haven't been eating much or not eating at all cause I have no motivation to do so

my medication seems like it's no longer working, my frequent nightmares and night terrors are getting worse and worse each night which is the reason I can't sleep well or haven't been sleeping at all. because what's the point if I keep on waking up in sheer terror, being unable to go back to sleep in fear I'll just be thrown to another nightmare/night terror even worse then the last one

my father a few days ago my made things even worse and made me feel like Nothing but a piece of throw away trash he was almost close to leaving and completely excluding me from is life completely but my step mom talked to him about it, but now I know how my dad feels about me and how he would have no difficulty just leaving me not that I should mind anymore my birth mom already did it to me

I really wish I had snapped my neck and died when I was pushed down a staircase or gotten a deadly head injury when a brick fell on my head or died from glass getting lodge into my throat when I had a plate thrown at me but nope

I think I need to be alone, bye for now

Last edited:
welp my depression is getting worse and worse no matter how many times I try my best to be happy it becomes too overwhelming to the point that it dominates any happy feelings I attempt to have lately and pushes them aside, I'm at the point where I can barely talk to my friends, staying up very late being unable to sleep or not sleeping at all for days because I'm starting to despise the concept of sleep but too bad us humans die if we stay up for too long , I haven't been eating much or not eating at all cause I have no motivation to do so

my medication seems like it's no longer working, my frequent nightmares and night terrors are getting worse and worse each night which is the reason I can't sleep well or haven't been sleeping at all. because what's the point if I keep on waking up in sheer terror, being unable to go back to sleep in fear I'll just be thrown to another nightmare/night terror even worse then the last one

my father a few days ago my made things even worse and made me feel like Nothing but a piece of throw away trash he was almost close to leaving and completely excluding me from is life completely but my step mom talked to him about it, but now I know how my dad feels about me and how he would have no difficulty just leaving me not that I should mind anymore my birth mom already did it to me

I really wish I had snapped my neck and died when I was pushed down a staircase or gotten a deadly head injury when a brick fell on my head or died from glass getting lodge into my throat when I had a plate thrown at me but nope

I think I need to be alone, bye for now

I'm sorry that you're having such a rough time with life right now. I do hope things get better for you soon. I know things will get better, but I hope you can stick around long enough to see it happen. I want to say, "I know how you feel.", but I know how much I hated that when people said it to me, because they aren't me, and they don't know "how I feel.", but I do empathize. Life can be a *****, and your father seems to be a bit insensitive. I hope that he can learn to be less rigid and cold...Some people just can't be helped, I know. But you are not trash! You are an amazing person who has managed to survive the years that you have survived, which is more than a lot of people are able to say. You are strong and brilliant, and I hope someday you'll be able to see that.

i've been having all sorts of ups and downs recently and i don't like it at all. people are ignoring me, and it just grows with my loneliness. i want to reach out, but i want someone to support my reaching out instead of waiting for me to do it on my own.

I can't decide whether I want to continue The Chase or leave it as a cliffhanger...

if you can make a sequel, leave it in a cliff-hanger. If you can't make a sequel, try not to leave it in a cliff-hanger is my advice ^^

Last edited:
if you can make a sequel, leave it in a cliff-hanger. If you can't make a sequel, try not to leave it in a cliff-hanger is my advice ^^

Thanks ^^ I'll think about it some more...
I didn't write much to it. So, there's so many ways I could go with that thing xD
It's almost overwhelming.

the fact this headache isn't going away

As I browse the internet more, I'm getting more and more sick of the phrase "politically correct". It seems like it gets thrown around every time feminists/lgbtqs/ect. try to bring about more equality and it's irritating.

Also, I'm sick of people going "lolfeminists" and acting like all feminists are man hating whiners and pointing to radical feminists as proof of this.

http://33.media.tumblr.com/ef7d83f2ada5b7d28445eda2a5cecabc/tumblr_inline_mjtqgwNYRd1qz4rgp.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

preach!

When people have a **** ton of anime on their list and most of the ratings they gave them were bad. Why even watch anime if you keep rating everything terribly?

When people have a **** ton of anime on their list and most of the ratings they gave them were bad. Why even watch anime if you keep rating everything terribly?

It seems you only rate things positively. You've seen 85 different things, but only three have a score under 7 and six are unrated.

time to write my friendship severing letter...
hopefully he will take it seriously

Peoples complete insensitivity towards other people.
It shouldn't matter what problems you've had with them. ****ing put them aside and be mature enough to see that they're hurting and don't be a goddamn ass*hole about it. If nothing else, just keep your words to yourself.

Last edited:
My internet went out...I never realized how much I rely on it for entertainment...but I did manage to start a new irrelevant story...So, I guess that's a plus.

I had the most terrible shift at work yesterday...... It seems I was dreading it for a reason. I have another evening shift again today and I just want to curl up and cry. I made a fool out of myself last night, I don't want to go back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back