• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
On a scale of 1 to 10, I'm a 10 on the account that I don't want to go to college today. I'm super exhausted after Thanksgiving break and I have to start a group project this week I know that I will be zero help on.

2 more days

also i'm disappointed in myself

and!! i'm listening to really bad music wow that really is The Worst of All Things in my life atm

i dont want to eat dinner tomorrow with my parents, sadly i have to be in school so i cant pretend to be sick lol ://

I want to go to school cause I miss all my babes
but all my babes are beefing with each other and I'm too tired of fighting and choosing sides

Last edited:
i'm tired of bigoted humans.
so mad right now, but there's nothing i can actually do about this.

my cell phone is starting to mess with my text convos so i had to delete em all. HAHA HOW FUn.

Breaking out, going on 24 hours without sleep... feeling hungover without having drank anything, slightly delirious, still considering going home and javing a few so I can pass out even harder... LOGIC!

My room smelling like tomato sauce because I spilled...

-

Having a partner who does nothing in a project.

-

Sleep deprivation.

-

Having such little money to buy friends Christmas presents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back