• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
A laptop the school gave me has blocked internet access =_= My only way to gwt noise now is my phone

im getting a cat on thursday (yay!!! ive wanted one so long!!)
but im worried and anxious about her....... she is a kitten and i dont want to leave her home alone but i have no choice...

gotta raise my film studies grade ;-; hope I can do well on this quiz!!

Good luck! I used to take film studies at uni before and it's hella fun :D
--

Also my mom. Like can I just see my friend without you thinking we'd get back together wmh

I got a 50/50 on that Chemistry assignment. The teacher has put the grades into the computer already, yet my overall grade in the class hasn't changed. I guess it's being a little wonky.

I'm really stupid lmao and I think I lost someone today who I may not get another chance with

Me waking up early, it's weekend wmh.

Also I hate when I have like 2 hours to kills now and idfk what to do lol

my friend rushing me to do a project when ive literally got 10 pieces of hw due in on monday

ok maybe more like 5 but i still need to do other stuff!!

GOD DAMN CRAMPSSSSSSS
Honestly I have been having them so bad these past couple of days and I've been vomiting and just been feeling like crap. Pray for me.

Been popping ibuprofens like crazy! Side of face was killing me...think it might be getting better though!

You know what, fine. Just do as you please. Obviously, things aren't going to change around here, so why should I even bother anymore.

I think I've caught some kind of a cold and my nose is already running - I don't want it to get worse. Please let me live my life without having to feel completely clogged for weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back