• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What's Bothering You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want a new game to play, one with a real story drive but no one is slling for a good price

i got a b on my lab

IDnfTzG.png

#NotAllFlatworms

A customer isn't answering my msgs, but I can't complete their order until they do..
I guess I could get started on another order, but when I start something I get into the mood of it and lose interest in going back to the other order.

Why do I have to be so complicated.

my mom hates my violin teacher enough to lie about emails with her

literally like
mom i read those emails too
she's a nice person stop trying to ruin every ****ing good opportunity for me

my mom hates my violin teacher enough to lie about emails with her

literally like
mom i read those emails too
she's a nice person stop trying to ruin every ****ing good opportunity for me

I don't get why your parents are like that. I think they are doing this because they hate you, which makes no sense at all. Do you think that's it, or is there something else about your parents?

~Mentally Disabled people we should fight for.~
~I know someone and I think we should make campaigns to help raise money for them!~

Last edited:
I am in the same perdiciment but with less games

yeah i sold my vita and two games(the rest i jav is LE/CE ones and I want to keep those)

i get money next week but since i pretty much need food and clothes more now i had to do it. might get another vita when my economy is better but that's it for now.

good thing i have all my laptop and gameboy games lel

My dad. He got all pissy because he was downloading (illegally, might I add.) and I asked him to stop because it was interfering with the Internet Connection. Now he's slammed his door and is pouting, even though he's 45 and he's using MY computer.

Ugh.

My dad. He got all pissy because he was downloading (illegally, might I add.) and I asked him to stop because it was interfering with the Internet Connection. Now he's slammed his door and is pouting, even though he's 45 and he's using MY computer.

Ugh.

I hate annoying dads. growing up with one too.

Slept through my alarm this morning and my grandma won't drive me to school, gg I skipped school and I didn't even want to.

just did a sketch and my hand is hurting just looking at it this is gonna take forever why do my family members have to like my art ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back