• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

what your favorite console?

I honestly don't have a favorite. I try to own all the consoles of a given generation, and I try to play them equally. There are always things that I like about each...so, I can't really pick a favorite one way or another.

I'm most nostalgic for N64, Gamecube had my favorite games, and right now I almost exclusively play Switch. But PS4 has some solid games too

I guess the Switch since it lools good and has so many diverse games, but the DS is also just a classic.

Of those I've owned throughout the years, definitely the GBA SP when I had one. Large diversity of games and you didn't have to worry about internet lol.

id have to say the switch! the only downside are those joke joy cons, god i hate the drift so much.

Reactions: Neb
SNES. Nintendo really were on top of their game back then, as were other big companies such as Square, Konami and Capcom. It truly was the golden age of gaming.

I would have to say the game cube because of nostalgia too, but the switch would be a close second.

gamecube is my favorite console of all time, but currently my favorite is tied between my switch/PS4.

It's hard for me to pick an exact favorite, but probably the GameCube or the 3DS and maybe the Xbox one, those are really the only ones I have at the moment.

a bunch of people here are saying 3ds, but i seriously love my 3ds. so many classic games i have to go back to (new leaf, pokemon, fire emblem) AND it has backwards compatibility with the og ds! plus the 3ds is cheaper than the switch. so i feel less guilty about putting stickers on it lol. (i currently have a stardew valley chicken sticker, a sticker of Winnie, and one of Gayle on my 3ds - plus a cover to keep em protected ofc)

if the switch was less expensive it would definitely be my favorite instead

PS3 is my favorite, but currently it’s PS4 the selection of games are much better than Switch. I only really played FE: Three Houses, BOTW, and New Horizons lol

I love any Nintendo console I've owned but... GameCube, no doubt.
It's very nostalgic and has a good majority of my favorite games on it. Also the startup lol
I would say Wii as my favorite, because of backwards compatibility with GameCube games, but the newer Wii's don't have that option. Also in my opinion there aren't that many games worth going back to.

Back