• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

What was your first town called?

My first town was called Aniville. I'm pretty sure I only used that name since in game we were moving into a town full of animals, it made some sort of sense! Looking back on it now it sounded extremely generic though aaa!

My first town was called Utopia. :) I kinda miss it. But I needed a fresh start since I haven't played ACNL in years. ^^;

My very first village was on the game cube and I named it "pawsvill". I have used it with every new game and system up until my new town.
I think I thought it up after a place my family used to go and camp for a folk festival at a place called "kerrville". I'm not tottaly sure because it was so long ago though.

I named my first town Town because I couldn?t think of a good name, I spent like 10 minutes trying to think of one then I got too impatient and just wanted to play lol

LOL I love reading these! My first town was called yoshies. I've kept it in new towns for nostalgia but in the next installment I'll probably change it haha

I can't remember? I restarted my original ACWW game after as few years which I regret so much now! :( I think it may have been Plymouth because I was simple haha

My first and only town ever is called City. I had bought the game and kind of immediately thought i was gonna regret it so I was rushing to start to see if I'd like it or not. After staring the naming screen for about 15 minutes I just wrote the first thing I thought of. Needless to say I regret it, but I don't feel like worrying too much about it.

my first town was called Vile
contrary to the name it was a rlly pleasant place

i actually didnt get into ac until nl bc i never owned a gamecube

my first town is my current town lmao, Atlantis (wish I changed it to something neutral cause I'm indecisive & can't stick to one theme LOL)

I bought the game a year ago, and my first town name was New Bork.

Still a fan of the name, though I have reset my town (Same name though)

The name of my first town was ?My sims? and it was very embarrassing.
It makes me cringe just thinking about it.

My first town was in WW and was called Ribbonet ^_^
Idk if I still have save or not tho...

Back