What was your first 3DS game?

Fantasy Life, Tomodachi Life, Luigi's Dark Moon Nintendogs & Cats, Disney Magical World, Animal Crossing New Leaf
I bought them at the same time when I got my 3dsxl :-/

Pok?mon X. My 3ds and the game were a hand me down from my big brother. At first, I couldn’t stand Pok?mon just because I didn’t like Iris in the Black and White anime and after I gave it a chance, I became obsessed lol

i was very late to the party... didnt get a 3DS until July 2017. my first game was pok?mon moon.

My first game was bundled with the console when it was brought. I purchased the Nintendogs + cats 3DS bundle in 2011. It was the coral pink 3DS.

Mario and sonic at the London 2012 Olimpic games. I didn't even own a 3ds

Pokemon Y. I just bought a used 3DS in August 2017 because I had been wanting one and it came with it.

Last edited:
ACNL has been the only game I've bought for the 3ds.

Apart from Ever Oasis which I turned off after five minutes and took it back. :-/

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

I bought the 3DS for that reason alone, though I knew I would end up playing the 3D remakes of the two classic Legend of Zelda games as well. I didn't expect to discover the Fire Emblem series and ebd up falling in love with it. My second 3DS game was Awakening.

Last edited:
Animal Crossing New Leaf was my first! It was the reason I even got a 3DS to begin with.

Resident Evil Revelations was the very first game I bought for the 3ds. Wonderful game, one of my favorites.

I've always said it was New Leaf, but I can't be so sure anymore. I think I got Mario Kart 7 and Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon at the same time as my 3DS back in the day.

Super Mario 3D Land. i used to play it all the time on my sister’s 3ds until i got New Leaf.

ah, those 2011 days...

Bust-A-Move: Universe. I bought my 3DS a month after the system launched and pickings were still slim at the time, but I do love the Bust-A-Move series and there was a copy in stock. So I went ahead and picked it up. Spent the next few days working to clear the whole story mode too.

Back