• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What was the first Amiibo you used with Wisp?

Ganondorf, but he gave me MEOW coupons. I didn't do something right I suppose. I would like him to live in my town.

alfonso, because he was the first card in my stack lmao. i just did wolf link though, he looks amazing! i'm gonna move him into one of my other towns when i decide to update those too. although it lowkey annoys me that his name is w. link, it's making me super ocd

OMFG SAME. Like, I know his name, but he doesn't even introduce himself as Wolf Link. He's just. W.Link. Like, I am dying inside.

I used Redd's series 4 card and got his pic :D Also, the text that Wisp says while possessing the character changes based on their outfit, he mentioned Redd's cookies since he was in his fireworks outfit, but doesn't mention them in the normal one c:

i want a rasher amiibo so if i ever get one ill use that. and boris once i get that as well.

I just purchased an amiibo reader and a few cards online, so the first one I will do is felicity bc I've been wanting her for awhile :) I'm excited!

Did Epona move to your town?? Also, what personality type is she?

And the first Amiibo card I used was Rosie. I need a peppy to replace Winnie but I don't know which one I want.

Borrowed my sisters Stitches card! He's one of the villagers I never managed to get and he used to live in my Wild World town!

i used kapp'n because i still need to get out and buy some card packs but
i'm hoping to have wolf link soon

First card I used was cookie. don't have any amiibo figures at the moment but I might have to start collecting them

Rover because it's weird how you only ever see him once when you first start the game (or when you start another character but whatever) and I like him. Lots of baggage items. He kinda makes fun of Nook, its great.

I used Rover too!
I posted right here on TBT after and I was so excited he had the WiiU and the 3DS!!
Not all the figures have them but I was lucky!

Rover is a pretty cool cat.

First amiibo I used today was Zelda to summon Wolf Link, I ordered that sweet Zelda wig and dress from his RV.

I really really want Epona now and I have a Sheik amiibo, but I have four developed characters with expanded houses as I was previously content with my town. Considering kicking out Broffina, though, as her house and Phoebe's are really similar and I've never had a horse villager.
Downside is, if she moves in a bad spot I have to kick her out with another amiibo since I can't plot reset without losing out on millions of bells in deleting a character's home. XD Ah well. I'll collect all the new collectibles first, maybe visit Epona in her RV a few times before I make a final decision....

Back